Stupid question, but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nimbus

I apologize or starting a thread just for this, but where do I find the Technology forums? I remember stumbling into an alternate forum index back on pluck, but can't find it anymore. It had lots of other biology and other life sciences subforums, so I'm guessing that's where the Tech subforum went?

Thanks.

R

R1

I know, it seems like Biology is not there either.

I'm guessing it can go in the Open (free space) Forum.

B

bobw

nimbus":1iq4px80 said:
I apologize or starting a thread just for this, but where do I find the Technology forums? I remember stumbling into an alternate forum index back on pluck, but can't find it anymore. It had lots of other biology and other life sciences subforums, so I'm guessing that's where the Tech subforum went? Thanks.

When Imaginova started the LiveScience website, uplink got those forums. They were named for the main section divisions on LiveScience. We don't get them here anymore but they are still at the LiveScience forums.

Amimals
Health and Human Biology
Environmental Issues
Technology
Earth Science
History
Energy 101

They all still exist with all the posts you just have to see them over there. Your user name and password work there too.

http://www.livescience.com/common/forums/

M

MeteorWayne

Just be aware you need to log in separately there. Even if it says you are logged in in the upper right corner, you still have to login to the live science forums just above the top of the forum list. Also there is a bug with the new post funtion acting wonky. It workks fine here at SDC, but in live science, lots of already read posts show as new posts when you log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts