Super High Res video of Jupiter from the 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armicheal

Hello everyone.&nbsp; Below is a link to a super high res video of Jupiter.&nbsp; The seeing was just too good to be true and while the GRS was not present, there was plenty of other storms to watch as well as two moons zipping about the disk.&nbsp; Again modem users beware, its 9 meg and its best to download prior to viewing. Clear Skyz, LA :)<br />9 Meg High Res video of Jupiter <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

BrianSlee

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Hello everyone.&nbsp; Below is a link to a super high res video of Jupiter.&nbsp; The seeing was just too good to be true and while the GRS was not present, there was plenty of other storms to watch as well as two moons zipping about the disk.&nbsp; Again modem users beware, its 9 meg and its best to download prior to viewing. Clear Skyz, LA :)9 Meg High Res video of Jupiter <br />Posted by armicheal</DIV><br /><br />Very cool thanks for sharing <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>"I am therefore I think" </p><p>"The only thing "I HAVE TO DO!!" is die, in everything else I have freewill" Brian P. Slee</p> </div>

A

armicheal

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Very cool thanks for sharing <br /></DIV></p><p>&nbsp;Thanks Brian.&nbsp; I put alot of work into this one.&nbsp; Clear Skyz, LA :)<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

baulten

Very nice videos.&nbsp; Happen to have any of Mars or other planets?

D

derekmcd

I'm impressed.&nbsp; Nice job.&nbsp; You can actually make out the differential rotation.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div> </div><br /><div><span style="color:#0000ff" class="Apple-style-span">"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Simpson</span></div> </div>

A

armicheal

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I'm impressed.&nbsp; Nice job.&nbsp; You can actually make out the differential rotation. <br /></DIV></p><p>Thank you Sir.&nbsp;&nbsp; Clear Skyz, LA<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

armicheal

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Very nice videos.&nbsp; Happen to have any of Mars or other planets? <br /></DIV></p><p>This is really my first time making videos of planets.&nbsp; I typically only shoot the Sun.&nbsp;&nbsp; My website is: website</p><p>When Mars is in season I will attempt to snag it also.&nbsp; I've always liked Mars and Saturn but haven't shot them for years.&nbsp; </p><p>Clear Skyz, LA</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

BrianSlee

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>This is really my first time making videos of planets.&nbsp; I typically only shoot the Sun.&nbsp;&nbsp; My website is: websiteWhen Mars is in season I will attempt to snag it also.&nbsp; I've always liked Mars and Saturn but haven't shot them for years.&nbsp; Clear Skyz, LA <br />Posted by armicheal</DIV><br /><br />armicheal,</p><p>&nbsp; Visited your site and am duly impressed by the imagery you have put together.&nbsp; You are truly talented.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>"I am therefore I think" </p><p>"The only thing "I HAVE TO DO!!" is die, in everything else I have freewill" Brian P. Slee</p> </div>

A

aphh

Almost a solar system of it's own. Imagine if Jupiter had gained enough material to ignite the fusion; we'd now hava a nice secondary sun partially illuminating the night sky. <br />

A

armicheal

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Almost a solar system of it's own. Imagine if Jupiter had gained enough material to ignite the fusion; we'd now hava a nice secondary sun partially illuminating the night sky. <br />Posted by aphh</DIV></p><p>That's definitely something to think about.&nbsp;&nbsp;The Red eye&nbsp;reminds me of those egyptian drawings inside the pyramids.&nbsp; Clear Skyz, LA</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts