Super Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aleksej12

<span style="font-size:11pt">When I say that there is no mysterious dark material, I have to give a more detailed explanation, nevertheless I had already written about the same subject. In our solar system there are so called mysterious dark masses (materials), namely: Jupiter, Saturn, Uran and Neptun. There are also planets somewhere in the Universe, which are hundred times bigger that Jupiter. but they do not represent solar systems with it&rsquo;s own planets. They are in fact &ldquo;twin stars&rdquo; where one star is &ldquo;hot&rdquo; and the other isn&rsquo;t. That &ldquo;cold&rdquo; star is also considered a part of the mysterious dark material. <br />I have already written about that, during the big rotation. large clouds of hydrogen ar thrown into space, some of them collide and get inflammed. Those which have not collided, and there are the majority of them. are in fact the dark mass (material). It is not true that stars have been formed from the dust, there are stars which were thrown out from the galactic core. The same goes for so- called Supernovas (they are not stars that exploded because of the used up material, but stars which collided). <br />The question is: How much hydrogen each galactic core consists of? As far as I&rsquo;m concerned none of the galactic cores have exploded so far. <br />Voyager took pictures of our Solar system. Everything was clear and simple. Suddenly, a bearded, world famous &ldquo;scientist&rdquo; turns </span><strong><span style="font-size:8pt">up, </span></strong><span style="font-size:11pt">takes a fist full of sand and throws it by telling us stories about Hansel and Gretel. Very clever! &ldquo;You see, Hansel and Gretel, There was sand rotating around the Sun. Planets have condensated out of the dust and they rotate around the sun&rdquo;. I have never read and I simply don&rsquo;t know where are those dark spots appearing on the surface of the sun every twelve years. would it be possible that the Sun turns around it&rsquo;s ax once in twelve years? Spots would therefore be hard material that had hit the surface of the sun long, long time ago. and is now floating on the surface. I have already sent my view of the comet phenomenon that are allegedly formed from dust and ice. My theory is that comets are in face compact material consisting of the hot, inflamming core and throws gases from the inner part out into the space. <br />Last photos of&rsquo; a cornet taken a few months ago don&rsquo;t seem to show anything similar to that, neither ice. nor dust. Isn&rsquo;t it strange that in our &ldquo;Milky way&rdquo;, that consists of&rsquo; mainly hydrogen. we seem to have clouds of dust in the peripheral parts of the galaxy? [-Icr stars collide, many of them many times. It would he strange that hard material and/or dust were formed in this environment. It would he alsi strange that big rocks of&rsquo; the size of our planet were thrown. Finally, those rocks arc &ldquo;cought&rdquo; by our sun, and that is our solar syste. Isn&rsquo;t that strange&rsquo;? </span><span></span><span>&nbsp;</span>

A

a_lost_packet_

...Hydrogen isn't flammable without the presence of Oxygen.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts