Take a Tour of the solar system

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

migodden

I just finished writing a complete tour of the solar system, showing all the planets with great shots and alot of fascinating information you might not of known! . Take a look!
http://hubpages.com/hub/Our-Solar-Syste ... d-Vastness
Leave me a comment on the page as well! I wrote this article today as I just finished rereading Contact by Carl Sagan, a very fascinating and inspiring book. Let me know what you think of the article :D

G

greddytalon

I'm sure this has been posted here somewhere already, but for those who haven't seen it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1w8hKTJ2Co[/youtube]

I

ILUVSPACCE

Very well done! I had to vote for Jupiter because of it's sheer size and beauty.

greddytalon, I have seen that video once before and I was amazed really makes me feel ..... insignificant.

M

migodden

Thanks guys for your input, and thanks for voting!
Btw is the video posted above me public domain?
If not can someone find me a similar video which IS public domain :D?
would be awesome to add that to my article.
Thanks again every one for your replies :D looking forward to more replys and votes!

G

greddytalon

migodden":35x30ka1 said:
Thanks again every one for your replies :D looking forward to more replys and votes!

No problem!
I'm not sure if you can use it or not, but you could try contacting the poster through youtube and ask him/her directly.

M

migodden

greddytalon":1ks64ra0 said:
migodden":1ks64ra0 said:

No problem!
I'm not sure if you can use it or not, but you could try contacting the poster through youtube and ask him/her directly.
OK! I posted the request waiting for replies :D

J

Jeeper

Great job. I'm going to share your site with my friend's daughter who is a young astronomer in the making.

M

migodden

Thank you guys for all the support! The article now has 1000 views and ive made $4.5 from the adsense clicks ^.^. The article realy wasnt intended for money just for phun and spreading the endless supply of awe the universe has in store. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.