Televue's Dioptrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pdicaprio

i was considering a purchase and wanted to know if anyone here has experience with it. also, has anyone used it with non Televue eyepieces??<br /><br />I called the company, and spoke with al nagler. he siad he is not sure whether it would fit on other eyepieces, like meade super plossls which is what i was considering it for. he said it might fit, since it is just a matter of taking off the rubber guard.<br /><br />any help is greatly appreciated! here in Long Ilsnad New York we havent had a clear night in a week and wont until next weekend at the earliest so I am really going stir crazy!!<br /><br />Pat

T

tfwthom

I have not used one and probably wouldn't. It's a good idea if you are the only one looking through the scope. You would have to remove it everytime you wanted to show something to someone. Not a good idea for public astronomy. I don't think it would get much use at a club outing either. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1" color="#3366ff">www.siriuslookers.org</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.