Not open for further replies.
O

OleNewt

Ying-Yang Twin's Ms New Booty
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB1KJbAh1XU[/youtube]

A

a_lost_packet_

poltergeist.jpg

Go into the light... all are welcome in the Light...

M

MasterComposter

This makes me feel bad about myself, because even though I know it is wrong, I want to make a ****** joke.

S

Shpaget

Hmmm, you should observe the situation from a different angle.
By making ********, insulting and what not jokes you make the whales feel bad about themselves. If they feel bad they'll hopefully hit the treadmill and maybe lose some of the blubber.
So, by making brow-raising jokes you make the world a better and safer place.

M

Mee_n_Mac

I can only hope she does a hundred more vids and by doing so sends rap to it's grave in utter disgust that it could ever spawn such a disturbing rendition of the "artform".

I hope that every gang member sees her vids and remembers her vividly next time they feel the need to manipulated their digits to send some other moron an encoded message.

Excuse me now while I locate that one special round I've saved for when there's no hope left to living.

A

a_lost_packet_

You know, there's nothing especially wrong with someone being fat. Heck, fat people have a lot more resources if they get dangerously ill. Of course, they tend to have more serious health problems because of it.

Sadly, most "fat" people (and I don't mean simply overweight) are involved in a vicious cycle, usually centered around their own feelings of inadequacy or self-loathing. So, they're actually more to be pitied than scorned.

However, the person in question does have that high-pitched, squeaky, annoying voice that is suitable for horror movies...

I'm also with Mee-n-Mac on the subject of rap. It's mostly garbage. Any possible artistic value it could have had was long exploited in the 70's and early 80's... Now, it's just about "culture" and has nothing to do with any particular artistic communication.

It should all be flushed and the "artists" put back in suitably qualifyied jobs like turning the timer on the deep fryer or wrangling dish rags.

D

dragon04

Well, I'm a fat drunk, but I can play a guitar and can sing. So fatness and sobriety aren't necessarily the issue. It seems to be lack of actual talent.

A

a_lost_packet_

dragon04":2zjs6kyy said:
Well, I'm a fat drunk, but I can play a guitar and can sing. So fatness and sobriety aren't necessarily the issue. It seems to be lack of actual talent.

ROFL!

Well, I'm neither fat nor a drunk though those are both occupations that are deserved of respect. But, I can play the guitar and sing and I suspect that I suffer from the same afflictions as you do in that capacity. Plus, I don't like playing for audiences.. Though, there was this girl once.. Oh, and this other one.. and.. Well, let's say I don't like more than an audience of one. :)

M

MasterComposter

This girl's main problem is not that she is a big fat whale --- that is a problem, but not the MAIN problem. Her main problem is that she is a moron. What kind of idiot thinks a song that is actually titled Ms. New Booty, is going to have lyrics that refer repeatedly to Ms. Moogooo? Listen to the song, ding-dong --- obviously they are singing about Ms. Naboo.

M

MasterComposter

"Booty booty booty booty, rockin' in a well. "

What a dope.

I can't even hear what they are saying now that she has infected my mind with that nonsense lysirc, but here are my guesses:

"Booty booty booty booty, walkin' down a hall."

"Booty booty booty booty, knockin' on my wall."

"Booty booty booty booty, snap it with a towel."

"Booty booty booty hole, exit from the bowels."

M

MasterComposter

I predict this girl will have a ******** baby before she is old enough to drive.

A

a_lost_packet_

MasterComposter":3sukojkl said:
I predict this girl will have a ******** baby before she is old enough to drive.

She's probably already the proud mother of five little, defective, mullet spawning, fetal-alcohol-syndrom-afflicted unibrows.

M

MasterComposter

a_lost_packet_":2gm98qij said:
MasterComposter":2gm98qij said:

She's probably already the proud mother of five little, defective, mullet spawning, fetal-alcohol-syndrom-afflicted unibrows.

Just more in a long line...

M

MasterComposter

The thing that really pisses me off is that Ying-Yang Twin's song "Miss New Booty" is a total rip-off of my song "Miss New Booby."

M

Mee_n_Mac

MasterComposter":l21ydm2t said:
The thing that really pisses me off is that Ying-Yang Twin's song "Miss New Booty" is a total rip-off of my song "Miss New Booby."

That song was a bomb too. ;)

So here's the deal; I may be fat and not exactly sober but at least I have no talent and enough smarts to know this, and not inflict the public at large with my humongous lack of thereof. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Pick 2 and eschew the 3'rd.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts