The big bang is a hoax!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vladius

okay, now that i got your attention... i was wondering. if the current theory is true that the big bang was a result of a zero point fluctuation. why do we not witness such things more often. perhaps there is no void in our own universe, but why then does it not happen outside the 17B lightyear bubble we call our own universe? if it happens outside of our universe, then would we not be detecting matter from other ZPF outside our universe accelerating towards us?<br /><br />maybe im just talkin out my ass...

S

Saiph

because such events are highly unlikely on such a scale. Good news is, it didn't matter how long it took before the BB fluctuation, as there was plenty of time for it to occur.<br /><br />As it is, small virtual particle pairs are created all the time, and then they annihalate eachother. It just doesn't happen on such a grande scale. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

T

termite

i'm sure i read somewhere about small "bits" of energy/matter just appearing and dissapearing in a fraction of second. Mabey these are big bangs and its just the relitve gravity of our universe keeping them compressed.<br />

B

bushuser

Well, maybe other ZP events have occurred too recently and too far away for us to detect them yet.<br /><br />Or maybe the curvature of spacetime makes it impossible for us to view electromagnetic radiation from another bubble outside our 17 billion light year bubble.<br /><br />Or maybe we just have it all wrong, our big fat Big Bang theory based on a chain of flimsy assumptions and estimates, like some cosmologic house of cards.

G

gfpaladin

I believe what you are describing is reality at the Planck scale...

A

alokmohan

Quasi steady state men think so.You may see website of Indian scientist J. V.Narlikar.

T

tuckerfan

Interesting article on the early moments after the Big Bang can be found here: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/news/releases?id=19289<br /><br /><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Research reported April 20 at a meeting of the American Physical Society reveals that the early universe may have behaved like a liquid in the first few microseconds after the Big Bang. Physicists from Vanderbilt University were part of a prestigious international team that made the surprising findings. The experiments were done using the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC, pronounced &#8220;Rick&#8221;) at the U.S. Department of Energy&#8217;s Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, N.Y.<br /><br />&#8220;We have been trying to produce a new state of matter, a soup of subatomic particles called quarks and gluons. The universe could have existed in this state just microseconds after the Big Bang,&#8221; Vicki Greene, Vanderbilt University associate professor of physics and chair of an internal committee that reviewed the paper for one of the experiments, said. &#8220;These new results may mean that the very early universe was a nearly perfect liquid.&#8221;<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote>

N

nexium

My guess is all versions of the big bang theory and the zero point theory have errors. The extreme simmetry of incoming gravity, EM radiation and incoming particles suggests that nearby universes 1 are arranged around ours with extreme simmetry 2 the stuff from near by universes hasn't arrived yet 3 there is a barrier between the universes which has not been breached by gravity, EM radiation nor incoming particles. 4 There are errors in the theories and/or the observations and/or the analysis. Neil

I

iron_sun_254

Or the universe exists as a hypersphere and is expanding uniformly as such. That would explain all uniformity.

Status
Not open for further replies.