The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weeman

<p>Does anyone think that this movie looks good? I saw a preview for it yesterday, and haven't heard anything else. </p><p>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421715/</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000">Techies: We do it in the dark. </font></strong></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>"Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.</strong><strong>" -Albert Einstein </strong></font></p> </div>

D

docm

With&nbsp;a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, a cast worthy of any major film and the director of Fight Club, Se7en, Zodiac and the coming new "Heavy Metal" flick, it certainly has a shot...but then we've seen other such sure things fall flat recently. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

Bflowing

I saw the trailers, and yes, I'll go see it.&nbsp; Note that it already received several Golden Globe nominations, and it hasn't even been released yet! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.