The four fundamental forces of nature

Some notes I make here after reading this very interesting article. In the report, "Though gravity holds planets, stars, solar systems and even galaxies together, it turns out to be the weakest of the fundamental forces, especially at the molecular and atomic scales."

Yes, and different values for G, replusive gravity like during inflation postulated or other values for G, could alter everything we see today in astronomy. Somehow, nature operating via random processes and postulated evolutionary events in the beginning, did all of this without throwing everything out of alignment and the Earth not forming, or buzzing away from the Sun.

A very interesting view of quantum gravity, gravitons, dark photons, dark matter, and dark energy is near the end of the article. It is stunning to me, how science explains our origins today from such a mix that popped up in the early universe :)

Some notes I make here after reading this very interesting article. In the report, "Though gravity holds planets, stars, solar systems and even galaxies together, it turns out to be the weakest of the fundamental forces, especially at the molecular and atomic scales."

Yes, and different values for G, replusive gravity like during inflation postulated or other values for G, could alter everything we see today in astronomy. Somehow, nature operating via random processes and postulated evolutionary events in the beginning, did all of this without throwing everything out of alignment and the Earth not forming, or buzzing away from the Sun.

A very interesting view of quantum gravity, gravitons, dark photons, dark matter, and dark energy is near the end of the article. It is stunning to me, how science explains our origins today from such a mix that popped up in the early universe :)
I always look to what you have to say about things, but unless there is simply misunderstanding upon occasion, we do part ways, seriously, in some particularly fundamental things:

"In the beginning" is Now (t = 0). Infinity = '1' (t = '1').

Einstein made time the fourth dimension of space.

"Such a mix that popped up in the early universe" (I have it: Such a mix always pops up in the early universe ("early universe": yesterday, today, and tomorrow . . . at once, 'Now' (t = '0' (infinity = '1' (t = '1')), constant))). Again, again, and yet again, Einstein made his time dimension the fourth dimension (0-point) of space ("It takes three dimensions to describe a point" -- Albert Einstein).

I don't believe in the magical beginning show. Now 'endless beginning' (the set reduction to universal stereotype of 'endless beginnings') has double meaning . . . means duality (as in Schrodinger's cat), and that is far better science, far greater dimensionality, even far better art. Maybe even far better magic.

Einstein made his time dimension his fourth dimension (0-point) of space. That I know of, he didn't see the paralleling alternative 4-dimensionality: the paralleling geometry where space is the fourth dimension (0-point) of time ("it takes three dimensions to describe a point").
------------------------------------

It's a Multiverse Universe.

Last edited:
The repeated theme of the Multiverse Universe is used to avoid *in the beginning* problems like this space.com article could point too. From my studies, the multiverse has at least 10^500 different varieties but they could all have very different vacuum energy densities compared to what we see today in astronomy. The multiverse could just as easily have no four fundamental forces of nature operating, so no planets or stars too in many of these postulated, other universes and their configurations.

The repeated theme of the Multiverse Universe is used to avoid *in the beginning* problems like this space.com article could point too. From my studies, the multiverse has at least 10^500 different varieties but they could all have very different vacuum energy densities compared to what we see today in astronomy. The multiverse could just as easily have no four fundamental forces of nature operating, so no planets or stars too in many of these postulated, other universes and their configurations.
If I read you right, then I probably still have a different sense of the nature of things that is very basic. Few rules in the base means greater strength and clarity of structure throughout the Universe but allows a maximum of freedom in nature, while essentially forbidding runaway anarchies. I draw this view not only from all the history I've studied but also from the Science of Complexity as presented in M. Mitchell Waldrop's Complexity: The Emerging Science at the Edge of Order and Chaos. Even James Gleick's Chaos described order to the universes' disorder given just a few basic rules. But the few have to be a primordial few of the Universe with no possibility of anarchy running away with the Universe. Not only do they have to hold beginning to end, but end to beginning. The Universe has to have full reach of all possibilities in its few controls.

Four of the few controls are the four forces. They may not be controls in themselves but component elements of a control. There may be an infinity of universes, as I claim, but those four forces exist throughout infinity as does the control they make up. They never began, though. Not in the sense of magic. They are timeless, always have been timeless, always will be timeless.

Time itself is an infinity of decision points. Any of an infinity of causes can have a possibility of an infinity of effects. Infinities of input pathing, at an infinity of crossroads, having infinities of output pathing, every differing path a different space and time universe of an infinity of such. All information known to the Universe, all covered. What we would consider complete disorder, ordered. It was Albert Einstein that said, "God doesn't play dice with the Universe." It was Stephen Hawking who much later disputed Einstein with, "Yes He does, but they are loaded." The dice may seem to have the potential of runaway anarchy, but they are loaded at a primordial level.

Given such a magical beginning, the Universe would be magic ruled rather than physics ruled. It would be anarchial whimsical moment to moment to the max, and there would be alchemy rather than physics. There would be no constants. There would be no hard-wired base (Johnson's rock) to the software (Berkeley's ideals).

That strength of ever constant base, a reduction as far as I could take it, and that resultant freedom springing from it, is what I went for and what I think I got. The "Multiverse" is the freedom. The "Universe" is the base . . . the rules (the law) . . . the control (the base physics). No magic existing to the hardwired hardware base. Lots of magic for anyone to see, and maybe manipulate, who wants to see it as seemingly Aice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass magical, in the software. The primordially hard rock base has to cause the far softer, the far more complex, effect. And it never was not there to be originating original (sic) "cause."

There is fractal self-similarity then to the infinities I claim. As I've said before, the existence of a Big Mirror mirroring within to infinities widening, expanding, within (infinity = 1 (constant)) to a physicality no different at all from inside-out. Well one overwhelmingly obvious difference (at base it isn't in fact inside-out, thus never lacking for a master control factor). There is another regarding this Big Mirror mirroring actually. Every single particle-wave in every single universe of infinities of universes has a mirror partner ((+) | 0 | (-)) reflecting the existence itself of Big Mirror (Universe (U)) fractal self-similarly mirroring. The irresistible force within and of the immovable object.

Last edited:

Latest posts