The greatest astronomical discoveries of the past 25 years

The "dark energy evolves over time suggestion" is statistically indistinguishable from a constant dark energy.

An interesting development is that astrophysicists may have found how supermassive black holes form and grow quickly to dominate early galaxies, a trend which has recently been discovered. It is a robust formation from star massed black hole seeds in sufficiently dense early gas clouds. The holes sink to the middle and gather weak magnetic fields to a torus dominated "flux frozen" in accretion mechanism. The magnetic fields dominates thermal effects and the accretion can grow stably super-Eddington - something which traditionally have been "forbidden".

The papers even suggest that the result looks like the mysterious "little red dots" that Webb recently found.

It was I, Classical Motion that made the most important of all discoveries for the last century.

And that discovery is that light is not a wave, but an intermittence with a duty cycle. I found this by feeding a precision full wave rectified carrier into the feedpoint of an antenna. Which allowed me to emit one photon at a time. With an 180 degree input.

This disproved current light theory and presented a new type of shift for starlight. This will also increase our light measurements 100 fold.

And as a side note, the shifts of our shifts has not changed in a hundred years. So if this universe is expanding, it’s expanding at a constant rate. Not an accelerating rate.

This is new and the only reference is me. But if you are familiar with radio my claim is easy to verify.

Patent pending. I’m going to license light.

Pay now at a reduce subscription rate or pay later by the photon.