The Milky Way's black hole is shaping spacetime into a football

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Given Question): The Milky Way's black hole is shaping spacetime into a football??

First): Let’s translate the statement while spacetime’s shape cannot be viewed directly a large mass will curve light from a source far away and reaching an observer after it’s curved!! This fact is called gravitational lensing!! Because of light extinction from Sag a, we cannot use visible light waves from Sag a to observe gravitational lensing by Sag a!!

Second): The Space.com article gives): “Meanwhile, hot clumps of plasma (ionized gas) produced in the disk of matter around a black hole, and which can then drift away, are hot enough to radiate in X-rays. These clumps, called plasmoids, form more efficiently when a black hole is spinning rapidly.”

This article misses the point that that neither the alleged mass “singularity” at the center of Sag a SMBH at 4.1 million solar masses nor particles inside its event horizon cannot be viewed. What is viewed is plasma putting out x-rays from accreting matter 26,000 years, ago!!

The article continues): “So, by going back to archival observations of Sgr A* made with the Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array of radio telescopes and NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, Daly's team measured the angular velocity of Sgr A*{But not of Sag a but of plasma emitting X-rays as the plasma orbits Sag a} to be 60% of the maximum possible value, which is defined by the speed of light. In other words, Sgr A* is spinning very fast, quick enough to warp spacetime into a flattened oval shape.”

Why do I correct the article to): It’s not that Sag a’s event horizon that is spinning at 60% the speed of light as alleged and not the flattening of spacetime but it’s the plasma emitting X-rays as the plasma orbits Sag a that is observed to be orbiting Sag a at 60% the speed of light!!

So, plenty for discussion!!

skynr13 commented): It's too bad in this article that we don't have an actual RPM spin rate.

I went through the explanation above to show that Sag a SMBH does not have an event horizon RPM spin rate and to argue that the 4.1 solar masses at the center of SMBHs are balls of embryonic neutrons at more than 200 trillion times Earth Density as is found in the neutronium ball of Neutron Stars given at densities of less than 200 trillion times Earth density!!

Stay tuned to this thread for more novel theories and corrections to the the misassumptions of modern physicists that condemn them to never being able to explain the physical mechanics of gravitational force generation as the matter particles generate gravity while physically storing potential dark energy in a broad conservation of energy rule!!

Talk more, soon!! Have a great day!!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
If they observe the orbit of plasma at 60% of C (SoL) I realize that gives them some idea of how fast it's spinning. But since the accretion disk is some distance from Sag A, then Sag A must be spinning even faster. How can a BH spin at a speed so close to the speed of light? Could there be other factors that can be pushing the plasma faster than Sag A is possibly spinning and giving a false result for Sag A's actual spin?

Reactions: Adoni Yannop
Don't get 1-dimensional!!!! There is the fore of the spin and there is the aft of the spin! The aft of the spin is doing the dragging! The fore of the spin isn't dragging anything much less space and time! What is it doing if not creating a bow wave blowing something away?! And I mean BLOWING SOMETHING AWAY VIA JETS!

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
If they observe the orbit of plasma at 60% of C (SoL) I realize that gives them some idea of how fast it's spinning. But since the accretion disk is some distance from Sag A, then Sag A must be spinning even faster. How can a BH spin at a speed so close to the speed of light? Could there be other factors that can be pushing the plasma faster than Sag A is possibly spinning and giving a false result for Sag A's actual spin?
We can analyze millisecond pulsars to help us with the alleged spin of both the “Singularity” mass at the center of A SMBH and the spin of a SMBH’s Event Horizon!!

We are given): “Millisecond pulsars are ones that spin particularly rapidly, hundreds of times per second. Astronomers have concluded that these objects must be increasing their rotation rates through the accretion of material from a nearby companion star. There are nearly 3000 known millisecond pulsars.”

“Millisecond pulsars, which are rapidly rotating neutron stars, are generally thought to have accreted more matter from a low-mass binary companion.”

From my research, I know that neutron star pulsars that accrete mass will spin faster and that the pulsars orbiting accreting plasma, if visible, will have a velocity and that velocity will increase the pulsar's spins per millisecond!!

Neutron stars are given): “Neutron star, any of a class of extremely dense, compact stars thought to be composed primarily of neutrons {At 200 Trillion Times Earth Density-AY}. Neutron stars are typically about 20 km (12 miles) in diameter.”

Please, note that I suggest that neutron stars are composed of embryonic neutrons that when warmed up to absolute zero become neutrons that decay to hydrogen through Beta Decay (Minus).

You say): Adoni, What do you mean by warm up to absolute zero?? Well, it's a fact that physicists cannot measure temperatures below absolute zero because the total absence of EM waves is absolute zero to physicists!!

Talk more, soon. Have a great day!!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Don't get 1-dimensional!!!! There is the fore of the spin and there is the aft of the spin! The aft of the spin is doing the dragging! The fore of the spin isn't dragging anything much less space and time! What is it doing if not creating a bow wave blowing something away?! And I mean BLOWING SOMETHING AWAY VIA JETS!
It isn't the spin so much that's dragging space/time, it's the gravity of the space body.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
It isn't the spin so much that's dragging space/time, it's the gravity of the space body.
But Skynr13, exactly, what are the mechanical physical forces that generate the gravitational force of attraction and the curving of light/gravitational lensing around a large mass??

I suggest that each particle of a mass is not a perpetual gravitational force energy machine as given and that gravity is the direct function of mass and the rate at which the particles of the mass heat up.

This is an extremely novel original concept of mine looking for my first "convert" from the Big Bang accelerating universe absurdity creationist story to my neutron indestructible permeable sac evolution story in a finite in volume ageless universe with matter and energy reflective edges!!

I suggest that there is an invisible GP1 Aether Particle accretion disc around our Sun and around Sag a and that as the GP1 Aether Particles flow to the center of our Sun or the center of Sag a that gravitational force is observed and the alleged "warping of spacetime"/time dilation observed is the result of GP1 Aether Particles of mass flowing to the center of our Sun or Saga and shifting the GP1 Aether Particle Medium Of Electromagnetic Waves, curving the light waves propagating in the GP1 Aether Particle Medium to a longer path and that it’s this longer path that is causing the EM waves to lengthen!!

The Proofs About My Suggestion That Gravity Is The Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up!!):
1): Take Our Own Sun As An Example Of Gravity Generation As Our Sun’s Matter Heats Up!!):
A): We Are Given That Our Sun Formed From The Collapse Of A Molecular Hydrogen-Helium Cloud At 10 Degrees Kelvin!!
B): We Are Given That For The Past 5 Billion Years That Our Sun Has Been Heating Up And Generating Gravity!!
C): We Are Given That Our Sun Will Heat Up By 6% Per Billion Years For The Next 5 Billion Years While Generating Gravity!!
D): In 5 Billion Years); We Are Given That Our Sun Will Start Cooling From 7777 Kelvin To 3000 Kelvin While Net Emitting The Stored Anti-Gravity/Dark Energy Stored Inside The Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Indestructible Mass-Energy Vessel Permeable Hovering Sacs In The Form Of Compressed GP1 Aether Particles That Were Stored During The 10 Billion Years That Our Sun Heated Up And Generated Gravity Blowing Off Half Its Mass Leaving A White Dwarf Remnant About The Size Of Earth At 200,000 Times Earth Density!!
E): One Proof That As Matter Cools And Net Expels GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Is The Red Giant Phase Of Our Sun’s Life Cycle And All Red Giant Stars!!

2): From Observations Of Bullet Clusters We Know That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Stays With The Star Matter And Dark Neutrino Matter Heating Up From The Radiant Energy Of Stars And Not With An Equal Amount Of Cooling Hot Gaseous Matter Left Behind As The Two Galactic Clusters Separate!!

Above 1 & 2): Coincidence Or Direct Proof That Gravity Is A Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up And That As Matter Particles Cool And Net Expel GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Like By The Cooling Hot Gases Equal To The Mass Of The Stars Of A Bullet Cluster And The Cooling Gases At 7777 Kelvin When Our Sun Will Begin To Transform To A Red Giant!!

3): From The Discovery Of The DiPole RePeller Void In 2017): We Are Given That Lowering The Energy Quotient Per Cubic Meter In A Void Releases Measurable Dark Repulsive Energy As The Matter Including Dark Neutrino Matter In The Void Cools And Net Expels Compressed GP1 Aether Particles Creating A Void With Repulsive High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure System!!

4): Suggestion): As Superclusters Crunch And Energy Density Per Cubic Meter Increases And As Nucleon Matter In All The Stars And Neutrino Dark Matter Heats Up By Net Compressing GP1 Aether Particles Inside The Matter Vessel Sacs While Reducing The Volume Of Space): We Generate Increasing Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Throughout The Supercluster As We Are Given That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Will Be Generated By The Reduction In GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Relative To The High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Of Expanding Voids!!

5): We Are Given That As The Great Attractor And The Shapley Attractor Crunch And Energy Density-Vacuum Energy Increases Per Cubic Meter); Matter Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Is Generated In The Attractors That Causes The Local Galactic Group, The Virgo Galactic Centric Cluster And The Virgo Supercluster To Be Pulled At 341 Kilometers/Second Towards The Attractors); While The Cooling DiPole RePeller Void With Decreasing Vacuum Energy Per Cubic Meter Pushes Us At 290 Kilometers Per Second Towards The Great Attractor For A Net Total Peculiar Velocity Of 631 Kilometers/Second For Our Virgo Supercluster And Our Local Galactic Group!!

6): We Are Given That Low Air Pressure Hurricane Systems Develop At The Equator And That Hurricanes Intensify From Solar Radiant Heat And Warm Water!!

From The Given Above): I Suggest That The Heating Up Of Matter Particles Results In Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure That Results In Low Air Pressure And/Or Gravitational Force Is Generated As Potential Dark Energy And Mass Is Stored In Matter Particle Permeable Sacs!!

And At The Earth’s Poles We Are Given That As Matter Cools High Air Pressure Systems Develop As Compressed Net GP1 Aether Particles Pulsate Out Of Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Pulsating Hovering Permeable Indestructible Vessel Sacs Resulting In High GP1 Aether Particle Systems That Transform Air Particles To High Air Pressure Systems As They Cool!!

7): Side Note): If You Look At A Picture Of A Low Air Pressure Hurricane System On Earth And A Picture Of A Low GP1 Aether Particle Spiral Galaxy System In Space Side By Side); You Will Find The Pictures Are Nearly Identical Because Both Are Low GP1 Aether Particle Systems!!

I welcome any and all questions about any and all of my posts, theories and associated proofs!! If you should question, you will learn about gravity, dark matter gravity and dark energy mysteries as given by modern physicists along with logical easy to understand physical mechanical explanations based on given facts!!

Talk More Soon!! Have A Great Day!!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Well Adoni Yannop, it's pretty hard to argue with all that! But I disagree with the idea that things need to be hot to create gravity. Most all planets in the Universe are cold, lifeless places, yet they have gravity, no real heat necessary. Also I don't actually believe the hype that there is such a thing as Dark Matter and Energy. I am a believer in the MOND theory or what some call the New Newtonian theory, which through calculation eliminates those ideas by observance of some weaker aspects of gravity. There is some amount of evidence to show this theory is true. And also , like you I believe in some things science doesn' t promote at all. Namely that gravity is an emanation of the Quarks that makeup Ions. (Protons and Neutrons) Quarks are held together inside of Ions by the Gluon force with the attraction strength of 4 tons!

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Well Adoni Yannop, it's pretty hard to argue with all that! But I disagree with the idea that things need to be hot to create gravity. Most all planets in the Universe are cold, lifeless places, yet they have gravity, no real heat necessary. Also I don't actually believe the hype that there is such a thing as Dark Matter and Energy. I am a believer in the MOND theory or what some call the New Newtonian theory, which through calculation eliminates those ideas by observance of some weaker aspects of gravity. There is some amount of evidence to show this theory is true. And also , like you I believe in some things science doesn' t promote at all. Namely that gravity is an emanation of the Quarks that makeup Ions. (Protons and Neutrons) Quarks are held together inside of Ions by the Gluon force with the attraction strength of 4 tons!
What I am saying is not that things need to be hot to generate gravity. What I am saying is that things need to “net” heat up in order to generate gravity/low gaseous GP1 Aether particle pressure!!

And That compact objects have temperatures below absolute zero in their core!!

My best example of this fact is the history and future of our Sun!!):

Our Sun formed from the collapse of a molecular Hydrogen-Helium Cloud at 10 degrees Kelvin!!
For the past 5 billion years that our Sun has been heating up and generating gravity!!
Our Sun will heat up by 6% per billion years for the next 5 billion years while generating gravity!!

In 5 billion years, our Sun will start cooling from 7777 Kelvin To 3000 Kelvin while net emitting the stored anti-gravity/dark energy stored inside the nucleon, electron and neutrino indestructible Mass-Energy Vessel permeable hovering sacs in the form of compressed GP1 Aether Particles that were stored during the 10 billion years that our Sun heated up and generated gravity blowing off half its mass leaving a White Dwarf remnant about the size of Earth at 200,000 times Earth density!!
I prove that as matter cools and net expels GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy is released during the Red Giant Phase of our Sun’s Life Cycle And All Red Giant Stars as half of our Sun’s matter is blown off leaving a White Dwarf compact object remnant at 200,000 times Earth Density in the volume of Earth!!

To understand what dark matter is you must first understand that dark matter must have “rest mass” and that the only known invisible particle with “rest mass” is the indestructible neutrino permeable sac that must heat up from the radiant energy of stars to generate dark matter gravity!!

Soon, I will show you proof that our solar system, alone, has more than 160 solar masses of neutrino permeable sac dark matter heating up from the radiant energy of our Sun!!

I argue that gravity/low GP1 Aether particle pressure results from matter net heating up!! In order to understand my argument, you have to understand that nucleons heat up by net compressing and imploding gaseous GP1 Aether particles into the nucleons' permeable indestructible sacs increasing the nucleons' internal GP1 Aether particle pressure and the rate at which nucleons pulsate and harmonize into light waves!!

I argue that atoms do not heat up by simply bouncing around faster and faster.

I argue that gluons are impossible and absurd and that only permeable indestructible neutron, proton, electron and neutrino sacs can permanently store both mass and energy!!

The Earth is given to pulsate every 26 seconds, our Sun is given to pulsate every 5 minutes and 34 seconds and recently Sag a SMBH's orbiting plasma was given to pulsate every 76 minutes!! These Earth, Sun and Sag a SMBH pulsations compress and decompress matter squeezing heat out of their matter particles!!

The moon is given to be shrinking and giving off more heat than it absorbs.

There is dark energy/high GP1 Aether Particle Pressure but, mostly, confined to voids with net cooling matter and the Earth’s Poles as matter cools creating high GP1 Aether Particle Pressure that results in High Air Pressure at the Earth’s Poles!!

More on the 2017 discovery of the Dipole Repeller Void and dark energy later. Meantime, please, check-out The Dipole Repeller Void Video): The Dipole Repeller

Talk more, soon!! Have a great day!!

Last edited:

Latest posts