The moon is rusty, and it’s likely Earth's fault

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
I am surprised they aren't blaming it on the humans that the moon is turning slightly red. I guess they wouldn't make much money on that kind of propaganda. About time they blame the Earth for something.:D

Reactions: IG2007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Humans are part of the Earth, right?
I was being sarcastic about the climate change gurus who blame everything on humans. My meaning was even though humans as we are told are not on the moon I am surprised the climate change gurus aren't blaming humans all the way from the Earth. :D You know, they may want to tax us for looking at the moon.:D

I take more than 3 decades of consistent top level science based advice on climate change seriously - the derision of that advice as "propaganda" and those who advise taking it seriously as "climate change gurus" does not impress me. I think this kind of conspiratorial nonsense does not belong here.

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
What am I missing, how is something out side our atmosphere, 384 402 km approx. being affected by it?
I'm surprised flat earthers arent jumping on this one.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
I take more than 3 decades of consistent top level science based advice on climate change seriously - the derision of that advice as "propaganda" and those who advise taking it seriously as "climate change gurus" does not impress me. I think this kind of conspiratorial nonsense does not belong here.

Did you ever take into account most mainstream scientists are paid off? Much scientific research is funded by government grants, private companies, and non-profit organizations. Cold War propaganda spread the myth that science isn't political. And this Covid has shown that mainstream science is bought and paid for and spreads propaganda and sells you what the Cabal wants you to believe.

Furthermore, John Casey, a former White House space program advisor, climate consultant to NASA and NOAA, and space shuttle engineer, stated the following:

“Global warming is a sham, perpetuated by a network of dirty government officials, greedy corporations, and bought-off scientific organizations.”

Casey’s research revealed government officials deliberately alter climate data to enhance the “global warming”(Climate Change) agenda.

Is climate changing? Sure it is, because the climate has always been changing since the Earth began. Also I don't think you want me to get into Geo-Engineering.

Last edited:
The paper cited in the space.com report, https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/36/eaba1940, indicates or suggest the process described here may have been operating over the past, 2.4 billion years. "In addition, a recent study shows that plasmas sourced from Earth’s upper atmosphere (so called “Earth wind”) may have delivered a substantial amount of oxygen to the lunar surface in the past 2.4 billion years during the passage of the Moon through Earth’s magnetotail (7). This terrestrial oxygen could naturally oxidize lunar surface low-valence iron to ferric iron."

2.4 billion years is a short time span compared to the age of the Earth using meteorites and origin of the Moon using Theia impact. The origin of Earth's magnetic field and magnetotail and time it existed is involved here too.

Latest posts