The Pioneer Effect [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zyfoxmaster

I'd just like to start a talk about it to get some different views <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>I'm 16.  I haven't lived long enough to have an epic singature.</p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I'd just like to start a talk about it to get some different views <br />Posted by zyfoxmaster</DIV></p><p>There are actually a few threads discussing this already. Hold on a second, and I'll bump one back to the top. I'd suggest you read through it and post in there.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Hmmm, I can't seem to find any of them; perhaps they got lost in the migration.</p><p>So what would you like to talk about?</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

S

Swampcat

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I'd just like to start a talk about it to get some different views <br />Posted by zyfoxmaster</DIV><br /><br />I assume you mean the Pioneer Effect ;)</p><p>Found a couple of threads on the subject:</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Pioneer anomaly</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Pioneer 10 & 11 Gravity Discrepancies</font></p><p>But I seem to recall other threads on the subject. Just can't seem to find them.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="3" color="#ff9900"><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>------------------------------------------------------------------- </em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. Unsuccessful rebellions, indeed, generally establish the encroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions as not to discourage them too much. It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government."</em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong>Thomas Jefferson</strong></font></p></font> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I assume you mean the Pioneer Effect ;)Found a couple of threads on the subject:pioneer anomalyPioneer 10 & 11 Gravity DiscrepanciesBut I seem to recall other threads on the subject. Just can't seem to find them.&nbsp; <br />Posted by Swampcat</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I found the most recent thread (with the help of uplink) and bumped it in Space Science and Astronomy.</p><p>I'd suggest you read through it, then continue the discussion there.</p><p>Wayne<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Z

zyfoxmaster

Okay, thanks everyone <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>I'm 16.  I haven't lived long enough to have an epic singature.</p> </div>

S

SpaceKiwi

<p>Closed due to duplication.&nbsp; See alternates as per Swampcat & meteorwayne's suggestions.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>SK</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Who is this superhero?  Henry, the mild-mannered janitor ... could be!</font></em></p><p><em><font size="2">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></em></p><p><font size="5">Bring Back The Black!</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts