The Searl Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

P <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">Has anyone been able to reproduce the effects </font><br /><br />Probably not.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">and is there a possibility for it to be used in propulsion of space vehicles?</font><br /><br />Sure. As reaction mass. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

B

billslugg

lysol<br /><br />It should not take much effort to satisfy yourself that this is vaporware. Read that Searl made a working model in 1946 in his house and it took off through the roof. Despite the fact that he had made a working model of an over unity machine AND and antigravity machine, he never made another one. Does that make any sense at all? No. Of course not.<br /><br />For those with some technical knowledge, read the description of how it works. Then take a dictionary of physics and write an action paragraph whereby your physics terms are taken at random from the dictionary. Compare the two. Can you tell the difference? No. Of course not. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.