The Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starsinmyeyes44

<p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">Has anyone been to the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas?&nbsp; What did you think about it?&nbsp; </font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">It is closing for good&nbsp;in September.&nbsp; If those who have been there say it's worth the trip, I might try to make it there before it closes.&nbsp;</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Has anyone been to the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas?&nbsp; What did you think about it?&nbsp; &nbsp;It is closing for good&nbsp;in September.&nbsp; If those who have been there say it's worth the trip, I might try to make it there before it closes.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by starsinmyeyes44</DIV></p><p>Damn.&nbsp; I want to see this.&nbsp; A friend of mine was there on a business trip and stopped by to see it.&nbsp; He LOVED it.&nbsp; According to him, it's a "DON'T MISS THIS!" experience for anyone, including those who aren't fans.&nbsp; The "transporter" effect was supposedly just simply outstanding.</p><p>Hmm.. Some friends and I were planning a LV trip around a conference.&nbsp; I'll have to check on that to see if it was before Sept or not.&nbsp; I'd really love to see this show. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

S

starsinmyeyes44

<p><br />http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=4&id=57150</p><p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">This link gives some hope that it might move someplace else and continue.....</font></p><p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">time will tell.</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">I&nbsp;wish they would wait until the new movie comes out....it likely would have boosted attendance.&nbsp; But the article implies that the new owners would have shut it down eventually anyhow.&nbsp;</font>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

D

docm

<p>Star Trek has finished filming and is now in post-production.&nbsp; </p><p>Releas: May 8, 2009</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts