The Ultimate Way to Observe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HlafordCrux

<p>As astronomers we want the best telescopes, the best skies, and so forth. As we continue to research in this perplexing field we begin to want an observatory. This thread will be all about the construction of my observatory, Hlaford Crux Observatory. Please notify me with any suggestions, questions, or you just feel like it.</p><p>&nbsp;To start the observatory will be a double piered roll -off roof observatory. I myselft would have prefered a dome due to the better light shielding but as we all know money doesn't grow on trees. The observatory will be "remote controled." By this I mean it will be used totally via the internet! The pier 1 is planned to have a Paramount Me with a 20 inch newtonian on it. Pier two is still in desicion mode. This is just a brief overview of the desicions that have been made so far! The thread will be updated with every new desicion.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>-Hlaford Crux Observatory</p><p>Devoted to spreading God's word through research in astronomy.</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts