The universe seen by a time-traveler [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AtoZ

<p class="MsoNormal"><strong><span style="font-size:14pt">&nbsp;The universe seen by a time-traveler,<br /></span></strong></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3">It is very simple explanation the beginning of the universe. If we have in the space a large pressurized tank full of water when we open valve on tank how the water will behave in the space where is no gravity? Exactly was occurred in the universe that in the last six billion years <span style="font-family:'BookAntiqua','serif'">the galaxies</span> drifted in narrow straight line from the point of origin. Presently the universe appears to astronomer&rsquo;s very wide160 billion light years. As a time-traveler and I saw the universe back in time and describe it from the beginning to the end of time<span style="font-family:'BookAntiqua','serif'">. </span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"><span style="font-family:'BookAntiqua','serif'">I remind you that in the universe exist very intelligent the Light Beings with knowledge beyond human&rsquo;s understandings. Scientists should realize the Beings exist as the Light and they also live in diffract dimension and stop searching for ET in3D.<span>&nbsp;&nbsp; </span></span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3">&nbsp;</font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"><span>&nbsp;</span><span style="font-family:'BookAntiqua','serif'">After all the galaxies in the first universe were created I leaned against the ball&rsquo;s energy field. I looked from outside into the universe and I saw how slowly the sides of the ball curved and it appeared to me as a huge ball similar to a soccer ball. I saw countless number of stars, which reminded me of a Christmas ball filled with snowflakes. In the universe, 12 billion galaxies exploded more or less at the same time, as the galaxies were created at the same time (scientific explanation of Big Bang.) Then I understood in order to keep all the galaxies together they must be in a defined space and obey the law of gravity. The universe has its own dimensions and defines its own space to hold all galaxies together; otherwise the galaxies would drift far apart from each other in every direction in endless dark space.</span></font></p> <p><font size="3"><span style="font-family:'BookAntiqua','serif'">The Light Beings realized that these galaxies that were first created were very simple designs. They began creating newer and better galaxies and in no time the universe had no more space for creating new galaxies. The Spirits decided to enlarge the existing universe to 8billion light years in diameter, which gave them more space to create newer galaxies and to find better and more beautiful creations. Again there was not enough space in the universe for the Beings to express their knowledge, which lead the Beings to enlarge the universe to 24 billion light years in diameter. The Beings started to explore their ability to create new and different dimensions and expanded their knowledge from the basic 3D physical universe. The Beings wanted to find the limit of their knowledge. </span></font></p> <p><font size="3"><span style="font-family:'BookAntiqua','serif'">Scientists also confirm that in the first eight billion years in the existence of the universe there was harmony and order amongst the galaxies. When the separation of the Light Beings occurred at the same time there was an absence of the Light balance in the universe started to decay. Dark matter began losing its gravitational pull against the dark energy, which was pushing the galaxies outward. These dark energy forces began to<span style="color:fuchsia"> </span>pull apart the universe causing the galaxies to collide with each other. Thousands of galaxies in the universe collided and the explosion tore a large hole in the wall of the ball and the universe was depressurized. The galaxies escaped from the universe though the opening, faster than the speed of light. </span>Full version free at <span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>http://thelastmessenger.com</font></p>

D

derekmcd

Can this thread be closed and maybe ask Atoz to restart it in the unexplained recycling bin.&nbsp; It just doesn't belong here. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div> </div><br /><div><span style="color:#0000ff" class="Apple-style-span">"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Simpson</span></div> </div>

S

SpeedFreek

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Presently the universe appears to astronomer&rsquo;s very wide160 billion light years.</DIV></p><p>No it doesn't. Light has been travelling for 13.7 billion years during which time our observable universe has expanded to a comoving radius of 46 billion light years, giving a comoving diameter of around 92 billion light years. Recent findings have put a lower limit on the spherical <strong>diameter</strong> of the universe as 78 billion light years. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I remind you that in the universe exist very intelligent the Light Beings with knowledge beyond human&rsquo;s understandings.</DIV></p><p>No you don't. How can you remind me of something if I have no prior knowledge of it? To remind someone of something implies that they already have that knowledge. We have <strong>no</strong> knowledge of intelligent "light beings" who possess knowledge beyond human understanding, so your statement is false. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'> In the universe, 12 billion galaxies exploded more or less at the same time, as the galaxies were created at the same time (scientific explanation of Big Bang.)</DIV></p><p>That is not a scientific explanation of the Big-Bang, as we have no knowledge of exploding galaxies, let alone 12 billion galaxies exploding into creation at the same time. The galaxies are theorised to have formed in an non-explosive manner between 100 and 500 million years after the Big-Bang, according to current theory.&nbsp;</p><p>The rest of your post is nonsensical and as Derek said, it doesn't belong here.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000">_______________________________________________<br /></font><font size="2"><em>SpeedFreek</em></font> </p> </div>

D

doublehelix

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Can this thread be closed and maybe ask Atoz to restart it in the unexplained recycling bin.&nbsp; It just doesn't belong here. <br /> Posted by derekmcd</DIV></p><p><font color="#0000ff">Agreed.&nbsp; AtoZ, please repost in The Unexplained forum.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">I'm closing this thread.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">-dh&nbsp;</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts