The Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackHoleAndromeda

Here are the lyrics to a song I wrote about the universe called: The Universe.

Verse 1
As you look at the night sky, you say wow as you look at all the star you wonder how the entire universe got here. You wonder about the sun, when its life-cycle will be done, you wonder what is space is there to fear. as you think about a black hole how it can swallow a planet whole and the fact that it's a star that has died. And the fact that if you come too near, it will be your very worsts fear for the intense radiation alone will have you fried.

[Chorus]Stars and planets are not in the sky that's just what we see with the naked eye, that's just the perception that comes to us first. They are much farther than they seem to be they are much brighter than what we can see it's all out there in the universe. Enourmous galaxies with a spin 200 million stars that lie within the misteries of exactly what was here first. Planet Earth is just a tiny dot out there in space there sure are alot, that go with this expanding universe

Rap Verse 1
While you're in space you had better know your place cause up there it's nothing but teh extreems. You're either really, really hot or really really cold and nothing is what it seems. Solar system held together by gravity atoms floating in space that created you and me. The Earth is such a great pal for me and there's a giant black hole in the center of the galaxy

Verse 2
Space has more rays than Corvette and they're as extreem as rays can get and to all of those rays we are prone. No need for silent prayer for the Earth does have a layer that blocks them all out: we call it the ozone. Size in space is nothing cute but no space size is absolute with everything expanding around us. Really big or really small, lot's of space or none at all but compared to the sun the earth is the size or a grain of dust

[Chorus]

Rap Verse 2

9 puny planets orbiting the Sun but the Sun destroys the Earth when it's life is done, you ended up with many, you started of with none. Earth seems to be the only place where life can form ,and this idea has always been the norm but you can't tell me space with it's near infancy is the otherwise lifeless place it seems to be

[Chorus x2]

Wat do you think?

M

mark_d_s

It needs a tune... ;)

Oh wait - my mistake, it's rap. No tune, just inane drivel... :lol:

B

BlackHoleAndromeda

mark_d_s":e8n545e9 said:
It needs a tune... ;)

Oh wait - my mistake, it's rap. No tune, just inane drivel... :lol:

Only 2 verses are rap. I'll try to get the tune. I've already sang this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts