Think about the math and how and why you do it, concerning local-finite's expansion to non-local infinity.

I don't major in math, obvious to many around here, but I have been identified by testing more ways and times than one to be intuitively a "visual mathematician" for whatever good it has done me (it has worked for me very well, by the way), and still does work for me.

The Infinite Multiverse Universe (U) is infinite (sic), thus will collapse in its 'Horizon' to finite universe (u) in the local (to a local-finite relativity).

The number of such universes, also to mean many collapsed horizons of universe, rises to countless, or an infinity of, local-finite universes (u). The infinity, the 'Infinite', does not go away in the larger picture, the "Cosmic All" scheme of the physics and the math, but without any doubt is unobserved and unobservable within and beyond back of the collapsed horizon (always 0-point (portal)).

Within the local-finite universe, within each of the infinity of universes (u), the infinity simply reduces to a uncertain finite "potential of infinity" (potential of expanding to infinity within and beyond a 0-point horizon, or even contracting to the infinitesimal within and beyond the same 0-point horizon). The finite may be observable in certain aspects of it, the infinite never (the 'Infinite' the unobserved and unobservable aggregate 'Multiverse Universe' (U) and countless-ness of universes (u)).

The expansion to the infinity in collapsed horizon will be an expanding and expansionist universe (u). All of them, all of the countless, the infinity, of local-finite universes (the multi of multi-verses or Multiverse) will be observed to be expanding and expansionist universes to the horizon of infinity (to the Infinite already, and always, in existence (ultimately never gaining, never losing, anything (any information)). And don't ever forget, 'returning' in physics (to be formatively, and locally recognized, as purposed physics, especially initial condition)!

And so it is with the observable and unobservable horizons, the horizons of countless local-finite spaces and times -- of warp-bubble, or flexibly manipulative volume meter / metric mass, space-times-- so it is with the science and math of magically escapeless magical infinities. Physicists' physics and math become ever shifting sands. Not to say they shouldn't stay the course to keep at it. It is necessary, the trial and error, the right and the wrong.

"If the answers don't lead to (don't generate) more questions, the answers are wrong," just as the famous physicist Albert Einstein alluded to. "Communication across the revolutionary divide is inevitably partial." -- Thomas S. Kuhn. Thus, always and forever, as the saying goes, being "uncertain" and "incomplete!"

Last edited:
Reactions: weirmg
Jun 4, 2023
Visit site
I think one's intuition about things, especially in the sciences, is critically important. Such qualitative understandings allow one to 'internalize' concepts. Einstein was famous for this, he called them 'thought experiments'. For example, I was able to handle the math for Special Relativity early in my college years and did well in physics; but honestly, it wasn't until just a few years back that I really felt like I finally understood why -- it took a long time for me as I had to read and re-read accounts of how Einstein came to his realization to finally gain this qualitative understanding. I'm a scientist/engineer and know many people who can execute formulas, but those who can internalize a problem are ultimately the ones who move the art of science forward.

Latest posts