Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 12 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
Proxima Centauri would be fascinating to visit, especially with th possibility of liquid water on its surface. And, it’s bigger than earth 🌍😵😵🤩🤩

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
Although not a planet, I would like to see a mission to the asteroid belt.
Is it a planet destroyed, or big particles just forming into a planet?
It would also be very useful to do mineral assays to test the feasibility of mining.
A much better place to mine than destroying the planet we live on.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
Jupiter must be explored because we dont have the slightest idea of whats on its surface( or core as its said ).
A suitable technology can be built for a probe to withstand intense pressure and radiation. Dare Mighty Things.

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
I've have been following the space program since I was a kid and man first stepped on the moon. I would love to know more about Jupiter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
People in this thread are talking about Neptune, Uranus. . .

I love to read or watch more about Moon and Red Planet. . guys please suggest and any good video or text.

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
I'd love to know more about Venus, especially since Venera 13 already landed and survived for over two hours on its' surface back in 1982. Just imagine how much one could achieve with today's technology!

Wolfshadw

I'd love to know more about Venus, especially since Venera 13 already landed and survived for over two hours on its' surface back in 1982. Just imagine how much one could achieve with today's technology!
Have you seen this?

-Wolf sends

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
i would like to explore the planet Mercury, because it is the closest from the Sun. Mercury is full of secrets. We need to know a lot of things such as: full composition, radiation from the sun, and seismic activlties.

EL PIC

Techno Cat
Dec 21, 2019
Visit site
Venus Flyby is most accessible and available with today’s technology. But most interesting for Human habitat is Saturn and moons like Titan. We would be best to live above the surface in an artificial satellite.

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
I would like to see Neptune's moon Triton to be explored better, because its geologically active and most of its surface is still undiscovered.

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
Asteroids would be a fascinating world to explore in more detail. Given our need for new resources hopefully new discoveries would help mankind become a space-faring race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fdgowin
Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
I am always interested in Saturn so more and more studies of Saturn would be very fascinating to me. In truth all the planets have so much potential for learning and I'd love to see it all happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts