Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 9 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Jupiter be explored more, especially the storm there! I have always been a huge fan of Jupiter and would love to see it explored more and our knowledge of this beautiful gas giant be expanded. The red spot, or storm, has been especially interesting to me and I'd love to see more exploration in that. This would give us better knowledge of the gas planets.

Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
To me it would be TOI 700 d witch is over 100 light-years away in the southern constellation Dorado. It is in the habitable zone, measures 20% larger than Earth, orbits every 37 days and receives from its star 86% of the energy that the Sun provides to Earth. Thus far, is seems like a prone candidate for a new earth-like planet.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Watching latest vids and reading articles about our missions to Mars everyday has become a habit. Hoping that I'm my lifetime, I would see the very day that humans can actually land on Mars. The Perseverance, is I believe, another huge success in getting to that big day. So go go go Nasa, let perseverance lead the way... And from Mars, Saturn's moon on the line... To Titan and Europa....

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
This is hard for me to answer directly. My overall first choice for further exploration is Pluto. However this is not officially a planet. If an official planet has to be selected then it is a toss-up between Mercury and Venus. Both have been sorely underrepresented by planetary probes. If moons can be included then again it's a toss up between Titan and Europa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Another trip to Jupiter is needed, just to have a closer look at Europa and Titan..just to confirm if there is a ocean there..

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I always watch Saturn chasing Jupiter across sky in the summer, so Saturn -- always the loser in that race.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I think Europa would be the best place to visit (even though it's considered a moon) just to see if it's everything the scientific community thinks it is. Europa would be interesting just to confirm the scientific predictions.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
EARTH - it is said that less than 10% of 'this' worlds oceans have been thoroughly explored. As boring as it might seem, do YOU know what is 'really' under Antarctica ? Got pictures? Been to the bottom of the Mariana's trench ONCE. ET's 'could' be there too.

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
I would like to return to Titan with a hybrid rover/submarine and a helicopter. I think that the lakes of Titan could be the most exciting place to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts