This Week In Space podcast: Episode 50 —Experiencing Apollo 11 with Tom Jennings

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I listened to your podcast. Here a group of intelligent men had a difficult time talking seriously about an important topic. Intelligent lifeforms beyond our world visiting earth. Let us look at the facts. Is there intelligent life in our galaxy. Yes. Is the milky way galaxy a habitat for life. Yes. Does life dominate a world where liquid water is present. Yes. Is it possible a more advanced form of life can form. Yes. A serious topic deserves its due. There are 300 million potentially habitable worlds in our galaxy alone. All of the people on your podcast had a similar opinion about this topic. Perhaps someone who believes we are not alone could have been added to the podcast. It reminds me of our only true source of information concerning UFO's. The military. They investigate all UFO claims. What did you see? Classified. Never an honest answer. Not a speck of truth in any conversation. Make a joke. Provide everything but the real truth concerning this very important question.

"There's no middle ground on SpaceX's Starship, it seems. You love it, or you hate it; you're an Elon Musk fanboy or a grizzled Old Space curmudgeon. "

I realize that many comments about SpaceX are polarized, but I disagree in general.

Years ago I started out as a Musk fanboy, but over the years I have seen that he is a bit of a dick. Twitter proved that to me. However, I still admire what he has done with SpaceX.

Most of the bad things I hear about SpaceX are actually from people who don't like Musk, and somehow think that should include SpaceX. Dumb people IMAO.

Starship itself is quite the project6, and if it works out it will be the most advanced ship on the planet, capable of doing things no other ship can achieve right now.

Credit where credit is due.

I listened to your podcast. Here a group of intelligent men had a difficult time talking seriously about an important topic. Intelligent lifeforms beyond our world visiting earth. Let us look at the facts. Is there intelligent life in our galaxy. Yes. Is the milky way galaxy a habitat for life. Yes. Does life dominate a world where liquid water is present. Yes. Is it possible a more advanced form of life can form. Yes. A serious topic deserves its due. There are 300 million potentially habitable worlds in our galaxy alone. All of the people on your podcast had a similar opinion about this topic. Perhaps someone who believes we are not alone could have been added to the podcast. It reminds me of our only true source of information concerning UFO's. The military. They investigate all UFO claims. What did you see? Classified. Never an honest answer. Not a speck of truth in any conversation. Make a joke. Provide everything but the real truth concerning this very important question.

There is a difference between knowing that there could be other intelligent life in our universe and claiming they have visited us. In other words, there is no logic to claiming any UFOs are of alien origin.
Currently we know of no way that could be achieved. Without resorting to science fiction, there is no way to travel faster than light, and generational ships could be destroyed or the crew killed of by radiation or having objects slam into it. Highly doubtful anyone would use a ship like that to visit us and stick around.
And unless we see some evidence of FTL travel, there is no point claiming it exists.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Another podcast 'same old, same old' If you believe in the Big Bang then the essence of what made us can certainly make other intelligent lifeforms, in our living universe. It is like you explore a mile all around from your oasis and then proclaim there is no other oasis in the desert.
"Take me to your leader" is the joke. And yet humans have not evolved to even have a leader of the human race yet.
We are a violent race, those intelligent lifeforms who observe us wish to remain hidden. They are helped by those who make false claims. In the same category are the 'non believers' those who say 'we are alone' We are the center of the universe. These people who wear the stupid hats and do not treat this topic with the sincerity or seriousness it truly deserves. They help those intelligent lifeforms who remain hidden. There is no conspiracy or paranoia. Only facts.
Our science is primitive and cannot help us.
This is what we will do in our own future, we will observe other intelligent species. This is how you can discover them. You figure out where they are hiding.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Yes it is true there are a lot of crazy conspiracies out there. Podcast number 75 and here we are still fighting the good fight. Yes, it is August of 2023.
My favorite conspiracy is from the 'we are alone' crowd, still steadfastly rigid in their way of thinking. Humanity is the center of the universe. We are alone. Love the way you guys put your fingers in your ears singing la, la, la, la...
(Congressional hearing - not real, not credible. All credible testimony - not a shred of truth.
All credible witnesses - must be lies.)
Now more than ever we need to bolster our collective strength putting pressure on the military, to come forth with the truth.
Showing the evidence that we all know exists.

Now we have bipartisan members of congress leading the way. Unprecedented support in a search for the truth. Misdirection revealed. Cover up and secrecy exposed. We have known it for decades. UAP's are real. The real investigation can truly begin.

Hello Tariq Malik and Dr Petro and Rod Pyle On Episode 76 dated August
Great talks.
Tell us more about Artemis Plans and details down the timeline.

Tariq - thanks for Publishing my Expert Voices on Pace.com. Chandrayaan-2.
2020 - Space.com article analyzing Chandrayaan-2 and suggestions for Future ISRO missions. https://www.space.com/india-moon-landing-not-a-failure.html
Dr Petro
Geologists who helped us were Tommy Gold, Dr. Eugene Schumacher, my team-colleague Dr Farouq El Baz and Bill Smith and others who were advising us at the then Manned space flight experiment Board. MSFEB.
Why could the Orange and Green glass not contain trapped Meteoritic or cometary ices made during impact?
Why are we not using automated rovers analyzers etc. to get more data rather than wait for expensive Artemis missions to do that, I mean as preparatory ones.

On LRO the camera resolution is poorer (0.5m) than on Chandrayaan-2 orbiter but why do we not see those images in open published sets?
Grail data on gravity are these much more detailed than Lunar Mascon s from Orbiters of 1960's prior to Apollo.
Also how well do we have Lambertian and specular reflectance data from LRO and CH-2 orbiter?

Why did you not mention benefits of using China data from Far side of Moon?

Will you use Propulsion Module and certainly Ch-2 Orbiter data to supplement for Artemis?
Continuity of our exploration is political wind dependent and this has cost us dearly in Fusion, Fuel Cells and Human Space Flight.

What are essential steps before you repeat our Apollo like safe missions with Artemis?

How many automated missions before human landing in 2026 or earlier Artemis.
Long range gateways.

Thanks.
Ravi
(Dr. Ravi Sharma, Ph.D. USA)
NASA Apollo Achievement Award
Ontolog Board of Trustees
Particle and Space Physics
Senior Enterprise Architect

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts