Time-Space and Space-Time Are Not the Same Thing

Time-space is how many times, or how much time, within a fixed frame of space. It's time to space.

Time is the warp-bubble.

Space-time is how many spaces, or how much space, within a fixed frame of time. It's space to time.

Space is the warp-bubble.

Also:

Expand in space (in every sense), expand in time (in every sense). Contract in space (in every sense), contract in time (in every sense). We on Earth are in trouble!

Most professional physicists, it seems to me, have had it backwards for over a century. Thus, most leaders, government officials, politicians, and schoolteachers (thus students the world's future decision makers).

Last edited:
This means that although space and time are all dimensions of space-time, time bears the same mathematical relationship to the space dimensions as the imaginary numbers do to the real. The fact that, although time may be a dimension
Time, in spacetime, is the 0-point (portal) "singularity" dimension (T=0|1 (unity)) to the other three dimensions (cartesian coordinates x, y, and z) of spacetime. In 4-d space the fourth dimension is ultimately a spacetime "centrality" dimension to a 0-point, as in the Planck and Big Bang and Black Hole Horizon! The 0-point "singularity" dimension.

As well as the Bigs dimensionality above, the 4-spacetime dimensionality of that rock Dr. Samuel Johnson kicked in 1647CE while refuting Bishop George Berkeley over Isaac Newton, and the rock of Earth they were all standing on.

Space-time is how many spaces, or how much space, within a fixed frame of time. It's space to time.

How much 1-dimensional line space (as in 'string'); how much 2-dimensional flat space (as in 'Flatland'); how much 3-dimensional volume space (as in 'cube', 'sphere' .... what have you), individually, paired, or all at once, within a fixed frame of time! It's space to time!

Last edited:
P = past ("observed" / "observable")
F = future (unobserved / unobservable)
-------------|+++++++
-----------P|F++++++
--------P|P|F|F+++++
-----|PP|P|F|F|F++++
--|P|P|P|P|F|F|F|F++
P|P|P|P|P|F|F|F|F|F
--Infinity | Infinity

Spacetime is an entity like any other and being an entity, spacetime will be its own spacetime traveler at the speed of light 'c'. Spacetime defines the speed of light 'c'. And, in turnabout, the speed of light, 'c', defines spacetime. Just three dimensions, four dimensions, with 0-point, of exactly the same entity.

Last edited:
What are the spacetime coordinates (x, y, z, t) of the PBB(B)H (cc (/\)) ([past (future) | future (past]) Horizon?

1) Approximately 28-billion light years (x) by 28-billion light years (y) by 28-billion light years (z), "observed," by (+/-)14-billion years (T = 0|1 (unity), the unit 0-point (portal) graviton singularity sphere (-/-|-\-) // (-\-|-/-)), up and out.

2) Approximately 18-horizons (x) by 18-horizons (y) by 18 horizons (z), by 1 unitary hyper-spatial-time cloud down and in / at once up and out . . . Unit! 0-point (portal) graviton singularity sphere (-/-|-\-) (-\-|-/-) (T = 0|1 (unity)), down and in / at once up and out. I keep wanting to make it 14 horizons of future to symmetrically bring up to speed 14 billion years past, but I read once long ago that it was approximately 18 horizons, not 14, to the Planck Horizon down and in, and I remember that.

Last edited:
I edited #6 to put in the diagram the infinities I simply assumed would be recognized to be there.

Someone is bound to remind me that I put finite limits on time, forgetting that as the lifelong student of history, therefore time, I know that the local relative finite of history repeats, time repeats, histories repeat, times repeat, to infinity and infinities. Having made that clear, I have the future, the futures, half of the coin extended to infinity, and infinities.

Since they are infinitely non-local, they will cancel their infinity, their infinities, everywhere locally to the local relative finite.

The ground absolute is warp-bubble space.

I'm not taking off on a tangent when I remind people that the principle of uncertainty, that if positions in certain situations are known, momentum will not be known. Regarding 'c', the speed of light horizon, constant, and absolute, there is no such thing as "position" existing, except for one absolute of position exception that proves the rule. And that "position" is the only absolute of position existing at all.

The speed of light constant, 'c', being the absolute of momentum, the very antithesis of position has duality. Time has no position, no stillness, whatsoever, with the once sole exception. And its speed of passage ([past (future) | future (past)]) and change in the universe, in the universes, is the constant of, the absolute, of 'c', including in place in spinning, in the ground of warp-bubble space. Two infinity-absolutes all at once, and the infinities of cancellations to finite relativity locally.

Last edited: