Top 20 Mars Rover Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aldo12xu

I just put together my absolute favourite Mars rover photos that were generated by NASA and numerous other people. I must've gone through a couple hundred rover photos but managed to narrow it down to the top 20.<br /><br />I completed the Spirit rover photos page and will have the Opportunity page up in two weeks.<br /><br />Hope you like the trip down memory lane! The link's on my homepage.<br /><br /><br /><br />

Y

yevaud

A nicely done and quite useful website.<br /><br />Thanks for posting the link here. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

T

tom_hobbes

Yes, I think that I concur almost completely. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

S

silylene old

Good choices.<br /><br />Personally, I would've picked a lot more views of the outcrops and cliffs. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><em><font color="#0000ff">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</font></em> </div><div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><em>I really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function.</em></font> </div> </div>

D

derekmcd

I like the sunset over larry's lookout. Has that epic feel to it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div> </div><br /><div><span style="color:#0000ff" class="Apple-style-span">"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Simpson</span></div> </div>

A

aldo12xu

.....and the walk down memory lane continues with the Top 20 Opportunity rover photos.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />Aldo.<br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts