Top shows in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kane007

Well with the Stargates in mid season hiatus - until January *#@#*@! - maybe you would like to share a list of your favourite shows. Me first:<br /><br />1. Heroes – of course<br />2. Battlestar Galactica - could go to number 1 very easily.<br />3. Lost – Just gets better and more frustrating <br />4. Ugly Betty - I know, I just can't fight my X chromosome.<br />5. Smallville - has gotten less teenagery and more adult<br />6. Eureka - quirky<br />8. Jericho - intriguing<br />9. Three Moons of Milford - those quirky genes at it again!<br />10. Angela's eyes - HOT<br /><br />Now just wish they would hurry out season 2 of Blade and Kyle XY, plus Traveler looks interesting. <br /><br />Remember this is the s.f. forum, so atleast 1 of them must be s.f.

S

Saiph

well, heroes, and battlestar are on there. BSG is my top pick, just because it's got past performance to back it up. It has established itself as a good show...not just a good show in the making.<br /><br />But the other show on my list is Studio 60, the new Aaron Sorkin show. Quite enjoyable and fun to watch. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.