Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

<p><strong><font size="1"><font size="3">Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen</font><br /><br /></font>Release Date: </strong>June 26, 2009<br /><br /><strong>Studio: </strong>DreamWorks (Paramount)<br /><br /><strong>Director:</strong> Michael Bay<br /><br /><strong>Screenwriters:</strong> Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Ehren Kruger<br /><br /><strong>Synopsis:</strong>Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots return for the live-action follow up to Michael Bay's 2007 blockbuster "Transformers."<br /><br /><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Cast:</strong></font><br /><br />Shia LaBeouf<br />Megan Fox <br />Josh Duhamel<br />Tyrese Gibson <br />John Turturro</p><p>John Voight<br />Matthew Marsden<br />Isabel Lucas<br />Rainn Wilson</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Transformers: Revenge of the FallenRelease Date: June 26, 2009Studio: DreamWorks (Paramount)Director: Michael BayScreenwriters: Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Ehren KrugerSynopsis:Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots return for the live-action follow up to Michael Bay's 2007 blockbuster "Transformers."Cast:Shia LaBeoufMegan Fox Josh DuhamelTyrese Gibson John TurturroIsabel LucasRainn Wilson <br /> Posted by docm</DIV></p><p>Hmm.. Maybe I'll get to see the first one before this one is released. :)&nbsp; I know, I know, I'm behind the Entertainment curve..</p><p>/sigh </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.