TZ Classic Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hracctsold

"That's not fair. That's just not fair at all." From Time Enough at Last. One of the best of the classics, IMO! <br /><br />

M

MeteorWayne

" "<br /><br />From the episode that smashed the US flying saucer beyond flyability. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

H

hracctsold

Another classic I've remembered and just saw today, "I'm not going to have trouble out of you, am I?" From the talking doll who just caused people to die who caused her trouble. Telly Savalus was the step father in it.

A

Aetius

From the same episode, with Telly Savalas (best known as TV's Kojak) as the mean stepfather:<br /><br />"My name is Talking Tina, and I'm going to kill you."

H

hracctsold

Wayne,<br /><br />Agnes Moorhead really went beyond herself in those speaking roles there with those spacemen didn't she. <br /><br />

M

MeteorWayne

It was a super performance.<br />The first time I saw it, I was stunned.<br />Now I watch it for the beauty with which Rod Serling crafted the story.<br /><br />He was a genius that may never come around again. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

H

hracctsold

"To serve man, it's a COOK Book!" Show by the same name. Please Mr. Chambers eat, we would not want you to lose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts