UFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a_lost_packet_

There are a good many UFO fans still out there. They're really going to get a kick out of this. I never had a chance to see the series and have only seen a few bits and pieces relating to some hobby-work I did. But, judging just by the fans I've seen out there, it must have been a great show. That it was Gerry Anderson's brainchild also lends it some good credibility as being worthy of a second look.

J

jim48

I hope the re-make is every bit as campy as the original. I remember when that first aired here in the early '70s. They got to have the women with the purple hair and skin-tight costumes!!! "You-foh approaching, ninety millions mile." :D

A

a_lost_packet_

jim48":1cckqaq6 said:
I hope the re-make is every bit as campy as the original. I remember when that first aired here in the early '70s. They got to have the women with the purple hair and skin-tight costumes!!! "You-foh approaching, ninety millions mile." :D

I had to dig through a lot of pics from the UFO series not too long ago. I got to see a lot of pics of the Moon chick's costumes and such. You know that gray-knit-sweater-body-stocking they had? It's basically see-thru. It probably didn't show up very well on the TV, but in some hi-res stills, you can definitely tell.. In some press-shots, it's darn obvious.

Hot women with purple hair running around in a skimpy one-piece french cut reflective jumper with their jiggly bits waggling around in a see-thru sweater... THAT'S THE HIGHEST FORM OF SCIENCE FICTION IMAGINABLE!

Y

yevaud

a_lost_packet_":3176dr6e said:
Hot women with purple hair running around in a skimpy one-piece french cut reflective jumper with their jiggly bits waggling around in a see-thru sweater... THAT'S THE HIGHEST FORM OF SCIENCE FICTION IMAGINABLE!

Then we have a consensus. :)

M

Mee_n_Mac

Gabrielle Drake !!!

Gabrielle-Drake-Gay-Ellis-changing-UFO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts