Ultimate Geekiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lunatic133

I always threatened to make this ... and today while bored between classes, I finally did it. Behold, a not so rare display of the true extent of my inner dork. And it's pretty hilarious, too.<br /><br />http://www.moon-struck.net/allyourbase.gif<br /><br />be warned that it's a pretty big file so it may take awhile to load on dial up.

C

contracommando

If you really wanted to be a total geek, then you could make a star trek parody with ensign Wesley Crusher as the star.......*shivers*

L

lampblack

Hey, that was pretty cool -- especially the formidable blonde. She looked ready to kick some serious butt.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

L

lampblack

What she could do is arrange the story so that the formidable blonde seriously *kicks* Wesley's butt.<br /><br />Of couse, I know a little old lady -- she's about 80 -- who could put some serious whoop-ass on Wesley.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts