Unfunded Space Act Agreements

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spacy600

<p>Who is still working on them?</p><p>A while ago I heard that SpaceHab stoped.</p><p>Now Spacedev put out this PR</p><p>I have not heard about the other companies.</p><p>Anybody have any other info? </p>

D

docm

<p>A few, but not complete</p><p>Bigelow Aerospace (expandable space station modules - 2 test vehicles in orbit)</p><p>Ad Astra Rocket (VASIMR plasma drive - to be tested on ISS)&nbsp;</p><p>SpaceDev (Dream Chaser spaceplane, as noted, with some LockMart help)</p><p>PlanetSpace (Silver Dart spaceplane with LockMart and ATK)</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

spacy600

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>A few, but not completeBigelow Aerospace (expandable space station modules - 2 test vehicles in orbit)Ad Astra Rocket (VASIMR plasma drive - to be tested on ISS)&nbsp;SpaceDev (Dream Chaser spaceplane, as noted, with some LockMart help)PlanetSpace (Silver Dart spaceplane with LockMart and ATK) <br /> Posted by docm</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Thanks, I did not know that Bigelow had a unfunded SSA with NASA.</p><p>What is your take on this? </p><p>All of the milestones are different, who do you think is ahead?</p><p>Any comments on TSpace?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Thanks for your insights. </p>

D

docm

IMO CXV's future, if any, would be as the basis for Scaled Composites "SpaceShipThree" (fits Rutan's philosophy to a 't') or as a crew module for the proposed Lockheed/Bigelow crew launches. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts