universe is a droplet of energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexreyes

Ive had this theory for a while now.If the universe was a cell or membrane. For years scientists have seen the universe expanding out traveling away. Not until recently have they seen a black substance, fog moving back towards us. could the universe be dying, imploding back on itself? in my theory i see the universe as a massive membrane with no visible end with our eyes. but if there was could it cause our demise. i call this my bounce theory. everything in the universe bounces to one extent or another. you drop a needle it bounces you drop a elephant it bounces. so if the universe could be a membrane and there was this big bang. everything has been pushing out for billion of years excessing force so it has caused space to become a vacuum as all explosion do. all the debris, planets, stars,and uknown have now been traveling to the edges of space. expanding, colliding, smashing, being destroyed with the edges of this membrane (bouncing). now all the remnants are bouncing back. could this be the dark cloud that we have finally seen traveling through space? will it destroy earth before another disaster does?

D

dabiznuss

I think you reall need to read some more physics books before u start asking question's. I was not aware that explosions cause vacuums? really? actually they do not. I seriously have no idea about what your even talking about. Could you try to make it more clear <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

K

kyle_baron

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Ive had this theory for a while now.If the universe was a cell or membrane. For years scientists have seen the universe expanding out traveling away. Not until recently have they seen a black substance, fog moving back towards us. could the universe be dying, imploding back on itself? in my theory i see the universe as a massive membrane with no visible end with our eyes. but if there was could it cause our demise. i call this my bounce theory. everything in the universe bounces to one extent or another. you drop a needle it bounces you drop a elephant it bounces. so if the universe could be a membrane and there was this big bang. everything has been pushing out for billion of years excessing force so it has caused space to become a vacuum as all explosion do. all the debris, planets, stars,and uknown have now been traveling to the edges of space. expanding, colliding, smashing, being destroyed with the edges of this membrane (bouncing). now all the remnants are bouncing back. could this be the dark cloud that we have finally seen traveling through space? will it destroy earth before another disaster does? <br />Posted by alexreyes</DIV></p><p><strong>You're thinking of Brane Theory (Cosmology).</strong></p><p>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brane_cosmology</p><p><strong>Where did you hear of&nbsp;this black substance or fog, moving back towards us?&nbsp;</strong><br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="4"><strong></strong></font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts