Universe is then trillions years old!!!

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
"What we may not fathom is that the radiated signal may have been traveling for trillions of light years before it even entered into the field of our observable universe". ====So, here what you exactly saying that the universe isn't 14 Billion years old (13.8 rounded to 14)? We only say 14 Billions because that is as much our instruments can capture? So, by saying the "radiated signal" might be traveling for trillion of years, it also means the universe is really trillions of years old? With this I guess the Big Bang is gone!!!

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
"What we may not fathom is that the radiated signal may have been traveling for trillions of light years before it even entered into the field of our observable universe". ====So, here what you exactly saying that the universe isn't 14 Billion years old (13.8 rounded to 14)? We only say 14 Billions because that is as much our instruments can capture? So, by saying the "radiated signal" might be traveling for trillion of years, it also means the universe is really trillions of years old? With this I guess the Big Bang is gone!!!

I am sure they may have figured that in and if not they made a big blunder. I am not quite sure how they came up with the number of 14 billion years but that would be interesting if none of them thought of that.

Latest posts