urgent message for smersh

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JasonChapman

I have been trying send a personal message to smersh, but I seems my text is not getting through to him, is there something wrong with the PM feature. sorry to waste space in this section couldn't think where else to put it.

J

jim48

Try him at largerthanlife.org. He's a site administrator there.

S

Smersh

01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg

:shock:

D

doublehelix

JasonChapman":1bz6e3m2 said:
I have been trying send a personal message to smersh, but I seems my text is not getting through to him, is there something wrong with the PM feature. sorry to waste space in this section couldn't think where else to put it.

Hi Jason - apologies for the inconvenience with the PM system. I'll do some testing and see what's up.

-dh

S

StarRider1701

doublehelix":em1ryq6b said:
JasonChapman":em1ryq6b said:

Hi Jason - apologies for the inconvenience with the PM system. I'll do some testing and see what's up.

-dh

I shoulda known there was something wrong - I haven't gotten a PM from Jimbo in a while!!! :D

M

MeteorWayne

doublehelix":3tqug77b said:
JasonChapman":3tqug77b said:

-dh

dh, I'm sending you a test PM. I am having no problem receiving or sending PM's

Jason, be sure to type the message into the PM box. The PM system doesn't like copy and pastes of word docs, etc.

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.