Username Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saiph

davesmith_au@plasmaresources.com made a post report (on himself) as a way of notifying us that over the years he's accumated a few redundant accounts here on SDC. He'd like to delete/deactivate several of them, and change the only active one he has access to (davesmith_au@plasmaresources.com ) to just davesmith_au, so he doesn't give out an e-mail address and look like a spammer. All the details are in his post report in the moderator toolbox area.

I'd help him out, but I haven't a clue how to (or if there even is anything I can do)

D

doublehelix

Saiph":39ipihmr said:
davesmith_au@plasmaresources.com made a post report (on himself) as a way of notifying us that over the years he's accumated a few redundant accounts here on SDC. He'd like to delete/deactivate several of them, and change the only active one he has access to (davesmith_au@plasmaresources.com ) to just davesmith_au, so he doesn't give out an e-mail address and look like a spammer. All the details are in his post report in the moderator toolbox area.

I'd help him out, but I haven't a clue how to (or if there even is anything I can do)

I'll take care of this.

Thanks, Saiph!

S

Saiph

Just checking in to see if this got cleared up...

I only wonder cause the post report is still in the moderator control panel. And as I learned last week, if I close it the user gets an auto-reply PM siting me....and as I didn't clear the issue up I'd rather not slap my name on it :) I wouldn't be able to answer any questions after all.

D

doublehelix

Saiph":s7gxcqkg said:
Just checking in to see if this got cleared up...

I only wonder cause the post report is still in the moderator control panel. And as I learned last week, if I close it the user gets an auto-reply PM siting me....and as I didn't clear the issue up I'd rather not slap my name on it :) I wouldn't be able to answer any questions after all.

Yep, it got cleared up. I'll close the report. Thanks for the reminder! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.