webvideo2go

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doublehelix

I got an email from user webvideo2go:

Hello,

I tried to post a comment asking your community to offer their opinion on a video that MAY document ufo's. Not haveing a place to upload video to your site, I made sure to point them to my site for viewing. I have not requested ANY money for this clip. Now I have been permanently banned from your (Unexplained) community. THe error message instructs me to contact the board admin with questions. So far I haven't found any contact info for the board admin. Plenty of corporate contact info and such but no way to contact the admin.

I would like to know why I have been classified as a spammer after my one and only post?

Thank you for your assistance.

Carl

Now, calling himself "webvideo2go" as a username and acting clueless about it is silly. I would be open to asking him to change his username and behave as a regular person, not promoting his work. Unless you think he's just way too much a nutter.

Here's his site:
http://webvideo2go.com/

-dh

D

drwayne

Is it a viable approach in your estimation to ignore him?

Silence offers protection for us and him....

Said by a man who has shown repeatedly he is too stupid to keep his mouth shut at the right times....

Wayne

D

drwayne

When I looked at the post earlier, the three seperate links (one of them in the signature line)
reminded me of ads on TV that repeat their phone number multiple times.

Wayne

C

CalliArcale

I don't think you're wrong, but I'm highly tempted to click that link anyway just to see where it goes. :-D

The guy is clearly self-promoting, IMHO. The UFO video is just a hook.

D

drwayne

"The guy is clearly self-promoting, IMHO. The UFO video is just a hook."

That is exactly my thought as well. For me, what gives it away is the fact that his username
points to the site, he provides links to it twice in the text of the message, and once in his
signature block.

A normal person posting a "Hey what do you guys think about this?" post would post such
a link once, not multiple times.

And the protestations of innocence just strain credibility too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts