Welcome back Discovery, we never doubted you would

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

botch

Couldn't agree with you more. Discovery's my favourite shuttle.<br />I suspect that that Lyncan guy is eating his words now!

M

mattblack

And to all the naysayers, flat-earthers, space-haters, Nasa and Shuttle bashers out there... <br /><br />NYAH, NYAH, NYAH-NYAH, NYAH!!! <br />(RASPBERRY) <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

F

frodo1008

Yes, it WAS a truly magnificent sight! Despite the Troll (spaceiscool) under the bridge in the regular Discovery thread!<br /><br />Ignore all Trolls!!!

T

tmccort

<br />I doubt all Shuttle launches and landings now.<br /><br />Side effect from Challenger and Columbia.

M

mattblack

>>Oh wait, no, because Atlantis will NOT launch in September<<<br /><br />With a launch window only about 4 days wide, I doubt it too. November would be better and would allow a thorough servicing of Discovery. Not to mention: If Endeavour is not back from the workshop by then, she would be shortly. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.