We're T-minus 4 years to the next Great American Solar Eclipse in 2024

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site

I planned my last eclipse for 20 years... this one is going to be a lot harder, and it's not really talked about. Spring is a horrible time for an ecilpse in the US. Most places are partly to mostly cloudy through May.
I looked up average cloud cover on each day, and it was pretty high from the midwest down to texas, and even into mexico.

Anywhere you go may have to be planned at the last minute.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I planned my last eclipse for 20 years... this one is going to be a lot harder, and it's not really talked about. Spring is a horrible time for an ecilpse in the US. Most places are partly to mostly cloudy through May.
I looked up average cloud cover on each day, and it was pretty high from the midwest down to texas, and even into mexico.

Anywhere you go may have to be planned at the last minute.
I am going to try to get a room at Niagra Falls, it's risky to anchor there but my God what a sight it will be!
Did you do the last one? I live in Columbus, OH and we went down to KY about an hour from Memphis, not one cloud in the sky! Incredible!
Unfortunately for 2 and a half minutes of incredible it took 9 hours just to get out of KY...

Latest posts