What Black Holes Are

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickeyl

Black Hole<br />In a black hole, a large star has collapsed under tremendous gravitational pressure after converting most of the star's primal hydrogen atoms to helium atoms through fusion. This implosion creates a hole in the structure of our universe's four-dimensions. This tear in our universe's fabric, allows dark-matter/dark-energy to rapidly infuse into our closed universe; from outside it. This dark-energy, (which energizes atoms and travels at 186,000 miles per second the "speed of light"), is necessarily attracted to atoms in our universe. Likewise in this unbalanced influx of dark-energy, atoms are also drawn toward the tremendous influx of dark-energy from the black hole. Mass/matter, upon entering the parameters of the black hole, and the overwhelming-power of dark-energy, is destroyed and the atoms of mass are converting once again to their original primal parts; pure-energy and dark-energy (thus vanishing from view/existence). This influx of dark-matter/dark-energy helps to perpetuate the existence of our universe, and it's evolving nature/future. It also explains/accounts-for our rapidly expanding universe.

O

origin

Thanks for clearing that up...<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

Saiph

Thats a nice post and all, but do you have any support for your speculations, as mainstream science says nothing about a link between dark matter/energy and black holes. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

M

Mee_n_Mac

<font color="yellow">In a black hole, a large star has collapsed under tremendous gravitational pressure after converting most of the star's primal hydrogen atoms to helium atoms through fusion.</font><br /><br />When a star collapses, hasn't most of it's hydrogen already been converted ? Isn't that the underlying cause for the lack of pressure which inturn causes the collapse ?<br /><br /><br /><font color="yellow">This implosion creates a hole in the structure of our universe's four-dimensions. This tear in our universe's fabric, allows dark-matter/dark-energy to rapidly infuse into our closed universe; from outside it. This dark-energy, (which energizes atoms and travels at 186,000 miles per second the "speed of light"), is necessarily attracted to atoms in our universe. </font><br /><br />OK, and ...<br /><br /><br /><font color="yellow">Likewise in this unbalanced influx of dark-energy, atoms are also drawn toward the tremendous influx of dark-energy from the black hole. Mass/matter, upon entering the parameters of the black hole, and the overwhelming-power of dark-energy, is destroyed and the atoms of mass are converting once again to their original primal parts; pure-energy and dark-energy (thus vanishing from view/existence). </font><br /><br />Entering the parameters ... huh ? What are you trying to convey ? How could I determine if normal matter is drawn to the BH due to it's gravity or due to the presence of DE ? Also if matter is being rendered into DE and "normal energy" by interacting with DE, aren't I ending up with a surplus of DE, that which entered via the BH and that which was created by the matter/DE annihilation ? How does any of this energy escape the BH ? <br /><br /><br /><font color="yellow">This influx of dark-matter/dark-energy helps to perpetuate the existence of our universe, and it's evolving nature/future. </font><br /><br />In what way ? Also you've not mentioned how DM interacts with either DE or nor <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

L

lukman

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p> When a star collapses, hasn't most of it's hydrogen already been converted ? Isn't that the underlying cause for the lack of pressure which inturn causes the collapse ? <p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />I remember that even helium is fused until heavier metal like iron which are difficult to fuse then the star collapse. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

The fusion to iron is endothermic, creating no heat, so the outward pressure that supports the star against gravity is lost. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

S

Saiph

Hydrogen fuses first, then, if stars are massive enough, helium and heavier elements are fused.<br /><br />As meteorwayne said, Iron fusion is an endothermic reaction. To take his statement further, not only does the reaction not <i>produce</i> heat and energy, it actually requires them, drawing the heat and energy away from the surroundings.<br /><br />Stars massive enough to accrue a significant iron core don't survive much longer past that point as the core now saps energy from the star.<br /><br />It's only stars massive enough to create an iron core, btw, that can actually transform into a BH. Other less massive stars aren't heavy enough to shrink past white dwarf (these stop burning shortly after their core helium is consumed) or a neutron star (all others that don't turn into BH's).<br /><br />Now, just because a star can create an iron core, doesn't mean it's massive enough to turn into a BH. It may still lose enough mass during the core collapse and resulting Supernova to avoid that fate. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

R

robnissen

The escape velocity of a BH is >186,000 miles/sec. That is why light cannot escape from a BH. How Dark Energy reacts to gravity is unknown, but Dark Matter appears to react to gravity in the same way as regular matter (that is how it is detected). Thus, dark matter traveling at 186,000 miles/sec could NEVER escape a bh. That is one of just numerous problems with your speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.