What happened to Alex Blackwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imran10

He hasn't posted in months. I miss the links he used to provide us to those scientific journals and publications.

R

rlb2

<font color="orange">I miss the links he used to provide us to those scientific journals and publications.<font color="white"> <br /><br />I miss him too. <br /><br />Alex was the best at bringing a high level insight into this forum of our changing universe from the academic world with which I have always valued as close to the truth as current knowledge would hold as fact - over fiction. <br /><br />I on the other hand like sneaking outside the virtual box once in a while, which someone with a good strong academic background like Alex can’t sometimes enter because it first requires unequivocal proof that there first must be proof that a virtual box must exist that someone can escape from……<br /><br />I miss his updates........ <br /></font></font> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

C

centsworth_II

<font color="yellow">"He hasn't posted in months."</font><br /><br />More like three weeks. His last posts in the "Life on Mars" and "Water Debate" threads were January 5,6,7. That it may seem like months is an indication of how much some of us have grown to depent on him for interesting links. I myself have a growing file of papers that I otherwise would not have come across but for AlexBlackwell. <br /><br />We all need a break from the grind -- especially a voluntary grind -- from time to time. I hope it's not too much longer before Alex comes across some interesting piece of information and has the uncontrollable urge to share it with us.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

JonClarke

Probably a well earned holiday!<br /><br />Jon <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

S

Swampcat

Perhaps AlexBlackwell didn't care much for the drubbing he got after his post in the Images of Mars thread where he made some rather unflattering remarks about rlb2's images.<br /><br />Hopefully, he'll accept the criticism those remarks generated (and perhaps respond) and decide to return here. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="3" color="#ff9900"><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>------------------------------------------------------------------- </em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. Unsuccessful rebellions, indeed, generally establish the encroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions as not to discourage them too much. It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government."</em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong>Thomas Jefferson</strong></font></p></font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts