What is the fate of the Universe if Brane Theory is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ac15

Would all the current matter disintigrate during the collission, or could it be possible that it is just pushed away?

S

Saiph

well, considering the only way I've heard to distinguish between it and the current theory lies with the detection of subtle variations in the CMBR caused by the expansionary period known as "Inflation". Brane theory predicts the same thing as BB cosmology but with minor (and currently undetectable) deviations from inflation theory.<br /><br />My guess: Nothing immediately radical. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts