What is the top ten documentary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lukman

I am looking for documentary about space, science, medicine, astronomy, physics..... can anyone recommend the top ten list of the best? for example, The Elegant Universe, Journey to the edge of universe, 100 greatest discoveries (science, medicine). Thanks all

A

a_lost_packet_

lukman":2gssnram said:
I am looking for documentary about space, science, medicine, astronomy, physics..... can anyone recommend the top ten list of the best? for example, The Elegant Universe, Journey to the edge of universe, 100 greatest discoveries (science, medicine). Thanks all

Just about any episode of NOVA focusing on those issues is outstanding, even the older ones even though some comments may be outdated.

Discovery Channel's "Universe" is excellent and they are putting together a three part documentary entitled "Stephen Hawking's Universe" (it may even be on now, I'm not sure.)

Check this Stickied thread started by Bojangles2 in this forum for even more info: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16646

D

DrRocket

lukman":wskyw3aj said:

"Stephen Hawking's Universe" is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts