When Sisko introduces himself to Kirk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willpittenger

When Sisko introduces himself to Kirk, where did they get the footage of Kirk and Spock? It was not part of <i>The Trouble With Tribbles</i>.<br /><br />Also, does anyone feel Spock would have immediately noted that Sisko was not one of the "temporary" crew members assigned to Enterprise? I am. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Will Pittenger<hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Add this user box to your Wikipedia User Page to show your support for the SDC forums: <div style="margin-left:1em">{{User:Will Pittenger/User Boxes/Space.com Account}}</div> </div>

H

hansolo0

Good questions..like yourself I often wonder all the details of an episode, often they aren't thought out to that extent . As far as which episode the 'Sisko meets Kirk' is lifted from, I think it is 'Mirror Mirror' Kirk gets it on in the mirror universe the the evil Kirk's mistress, who helps him get back to his own reality. When Kirk returns to the regular universe at the end of the ep, he meets her counterpart, and pretends to not know her saying "Oh I know you (or whatever) leutenant...leutenant...?"<br /><br /><br />hansolo0

M

mattblack

Yes, it's from "Mirror, Mirror" when Lt. Marlena Moreau introduces herself. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

D

drwayne

I love the way Sisko says "The one and only" in this exchange:<br /><br />Sisko - "This is the first Enterprise, Constitution Class"<br />"His ship"<br />"James T. Kirk"<br />Sisko - "The one and only"<br />"17 seperate temporal violations, the biggest file on record - the man was a menace"<br /><br />The undisguised awe in his voice was so - right...<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.