Who all has been looking for MPL in the MRO images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willpittenger

MSNBC has an article at Poring Over Mars Pictures with links to HIRES images that you can view of the impact region for the wreckage of Mars Polar Lander.&nbsp; Note: They suggest reading several links before starting. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Will Pittenger<hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Add this user box to your Wikipedia User Page to show your support for the SDC forums: <div style="margin-left:1em">{{User:Will Pittenger/User Boxes/Space.com Account}}</div> </div>

N

neuvik

<p>&nbsp;3488 posted about the blog effort to find the MPL over in the&nbsp;<span class="Forums_ForumCrumb"> Space Science & Astronomy folder. &nbsp; I could barely get the software to work. took long to download source images, so I just gave up. &nbsp; Best of luck to everyone else though.</span></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Heres the link to 3488s post.&nbsp;</p><p>Link</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000">I don't think I'm alone when I say, "I hope more planets fall under the ruthless domination of Earth!"</font></strong></p><p><font color="#0000ff">SDC Boards: Power by PLuck - Ph**king Luck</font></p> </div>

W

willpittenger

It is bad manners to post links like you did.&nbsp; You should have changed the link text to something descriptive or used TinyURL.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Will Pittenger<hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Add this user box to your Wikipedia User Page to show your support for the SDC forums: <div style="margin-left:1em">{{User:Will Pittenger/User Boxes/Space.com Account}}</div> </div>

N

neuvik

<p>Fascinating.&nbsp; Well then I find it offensive that you did not properly direct me to a web site or expalin in your post how to do such a thing.&nbsp; </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000">I don't think I'm alone when I say, "I hope more planets fall under the ruthless domination of Earth!"</font></strong></p><p><font color="#0000ff">SDC Boards: Power by PLuck - Ph**king Luck</font></p> </div>

W

willpittenger

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Fascinating.&nbsp; Well then I find it offensive that you did not properly direct me to a web site or expalin in your post how to do such a thing.</p><p>Posted by neuvik</DIV></p><p align="justify">Sorry.&nbsp; That is probably a symptom of my Asperger's. You have two ways to create a link.</p><ol style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:1em"><li>Select the text you want to be the link text.&nbsp; Click the link button on the toolbar.&nbsp; Enter the URL.&nbsp; Press Insert.</li><li>Click the HTML button.&nbsp; Enter the HTML you want. Press Update.&nbsp; Note: You are editng the entire post and the server will strip out some stuff like background and border attributes.</li></ol><p align="justify">In order to do this post, I used both.&nbsp; I used the HTML button to convert the list above from a bullet list (the only type supported in the toolbar) to a numbered list.&nbsp; You might even be able to create tables like that.</p><p align="justify">Now that you know how, you might want to go back and fix your first post. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Will Pittenger<hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Add this user box to your Wikipedia User Page to show your support for the SDC forums: <div style="margin-left:1em">{{User:Will Pittenger/User Boxes/Space.com Account}}</div> </div>

N

neuvik

Thanks, edited on my orgininal post. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000">I don't think I'm alone when I say, "I hope more planets fall under the ruthless domination of Earth!"</font></strong></p><p><font color="#0000ff">SDC Boards: Power by PLuck - Ph**king Luck</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS