Why does the right try to colonise this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

douglas_clark

Idiotic cheerleaders for the neocons try to appropriate this site at every opportunity. They do this by trying to frighten others away. But they haven't won yet.<br /><br />A couple of examples of their mean minded self serving BS.<br /><br />They will not admit they were wrong in believing the Bush when he said Iraq had WMDs. (a demonstrable lie)<br /><br />They will not admit that there was no link between OBL and Iraq. ( a demonstrable lie )<br /><br />There are numerous other examples of their lack of intelligence. I will save my powder.<br /><br />If you are impressed by the Space on this forum, you'd think you'd died and gone to heaven. I did. And I respect the science elsewhere. What I do not repect is the idiocy of many of the posters to Freespace. Take a good look at yourselves. You post extremist, but I think you largely post flame. You post &%$#@!e because your constitution allows you to post &%$#@!e.<br /><br />Douglas (moving up)

L

lunatic133

I would say a lefty trying to push his political agenda in the missions and launches forum is as bad a crime if not worse.

D

douglas_clark

grooble,<br /><br />Love the name. Happy New Year. How the flip to I get it transferred to Free Space? Where it was meant to be in the first place. Help me out buddy, I ain't got a dime.<br /><br />Douglas

D

douglas_clark

grooble,<br /><br />I really hope so. Happy New Year mate!<br /><br />Douglas<br />

L

Leovinus

This thread is not appropriate for this forum. This forum is to discuss Missions & Launches, not politics. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts