Why is my icon still showing when I logout of this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nec208

I have to log back in put the passward and user name but it still shows me at the top when I logout of the site.

Also why is there a posting limit ?

I made this thread here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27010

And I have to make other one it will not allow me to add any more text to the body . Why would it not allow me to have other post in first one?

You cannot post much with this limit.

M

MeteorWayne

Unfortunately, your english is so bad, it's very hard to tell what you are trying to say.

There are two logins..one for the SDC site (the one at the top) and another for the forums. Here's a hint, if it says "login" in either place, you need to log in to that one.

Have no idea what you are talking about with your second point. Simply click on the "reply" button, and you can add a new post to the discussion. It ain't that hard. The limit is entirely with you not understanding how the board (like all others) works.

M

MeteorWayne

I did. It makes no more sense than it did before. Did you listen to my response?

Like it or not (I don't) there are two different logins. If you are not logged in to one or the other, if you pay attention, it is clear.

To add a new post to a discussion, assuming you are properly logged in, simply click on reply.

This ain't rocket science, it's a bulletin board.

If it says "login" underneath the "Text Size" banner, it means you are not logged in to the board, and must do so before you can reply, even if you are shown as logged in at the top. That's just the way it works.

Hello Homer Simpson.... ;)

N

nec208

The effect mobile phone radiation has on human health is the subject of recent interest and study, as a result of the enormous increase in mobile phone usage throughout the world (as of June 2009[update], there were more than 4.3 billion users worldwide[1]). Mobile phones use electromagnetic radiation in the microwave range, which some believe may be harmful to human health. A large body of research exists, both epidemiological and experimental, in non-human animals and in humans, that shows overall no evidence for harmful effects. Other digital wireless systems, such as data communication networks, produce similar radiation.

The World Health Organization, based upon the consensus view of the scientific and medical communities, has stated that cancer is unlikely to be caused by cellular phones or their base stations and that reviews have found no convincing evidence for other health effects.[2][3] The WHO expects to make recommendations about mobile phones in 2010.[4] Some national radiation advisory authorities[5] have recommended measures to minimize exposure to their citizens as a precautionary approach.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_pho ... and_health

I know this is hot topic and keeps coming up in media and there is a debate among scientist.But what are they say is bad the type of wave 2 GHz or the intensity of wave?

Because if it is the type of wave it false .There are millions of waves in the electromagnetic spectrum of all tpes of waves passing through your.[/s

N

nec208

See the above post? That is your limit . It will not allow any more text with out me making a new reply like this.

I have IE 8 and when I try to edit the above post it goes all strange has there is a limit to post in each body of the post.When i edit the above I can remove or change the text just not add any more text with out it going strange.

Just try to edit my above post to add more text and you will see.Note I have IE 8 using windows vista.

M

Mee_n_Mac

nec208":3o54fgb2 said:
See the above post? That is your limit . It will not allow any more text with out me making a new reply like this.

I have IE 8 and when I try to edit the above post it goes all strange has there is a limit to post in each body of the post.When i edit the above I can remove or change the text just not add any more text with out it going strange.

Just try to edit my above post to add more text and you will see.Note I have IE 8 using windows vista.

You may be having a compatibility problem. Click on the compatibility icon to put IE8 into compatibility mode. See the instructions and diagram here ...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956197

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts