Widow of Christopher Reeve Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattblack

When Chris Reeve died, heaven gained a (true) superhero. With the passing of Dana Reeve, heaven now has a true Angel. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

J

jmilsom

Such wonderful people and with us such a short time. My heart goes out to their children. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

specfiction

I read Reeve's book "Still Me" just after I myself was the victim of a spinal injury in 2001. I was not hurt as badly as Chris, but the experience gives me a first-hand appreciation for his plight. Most people can't imagine how bad his injury was, and the sheer will-power it took to be such an energetic advocate for those afflicted with severely debilitating conditions (even in the face of criticism for Chris and Dana’s advocacy for Stem Cell research).<br /><br />My greatest regret is that I never got the chance to speak to him and Dana personally. Many feel their absence in the world.<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.