Working on the Enterprise is pretty much a non-stop party

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doublehelix

A silly song, but very well done in mixing with scenes from Star Trek:TOS. Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWaWrvJ7nA[/youtube]

S

SteveCNC

That was pretty good , being in my 50s I have seen every single star trek episode there is , got a good laugh at some of the choices for clips .

D

doublehelix

Glad it made you guys smile. :mrgreen:

For me, the rhythm (mix of the music beat and the editing of the clips) is the awesomest part. It's very well done and delights me to no end! It reminds me of the Lonely Island's "I'm On A Boat" mixed with clips of the recent Star Trek movie. I won't link to it here because of the copious amounts of the f-bomb within. If you are curious, you can search on youtube if you like. It's also very well done on the rhythm front.

The "Put your hands up" is also a fave moment here for me. :ugeek:

-dh

H

HRacct

SteveCNC":1xfn1het said:
That was pretty good , being in my 50s I have seen every single star trek episode there is , got a good laugh at some of the choices for clips .

Just watched the clip, and was thinking what SteveCNC said about seeing every show. So, I started to see if I could name the scenes shown, and started to count the number of times the shows were used. Too many to really count watching the one time, but did see several I remember there.

Mudd I, the dance scene where "happiness killed him," A piece of the action, "yeah, we're taking over this action, see." The show where the hippies try and go to Eden, with the acidic grass you can't walk on. The Enterprise Insident, where Kirk goes Vulcan. Always wondered why the Fed did not use that cloaking device they stole there. And so on, and so on.

Really nice.

A

a_lost_packet_

Cool clip!

But, that was the worst music I've heard in.. a long time. Who the heck was that?

A

a_lost_packet_

SteveCNC":2snezrlv said:
that's funny cause I actually like that song
Lady GaGa -- don't stop, make it pop!

THAT is Lady Gaga?

It figures...

I don't know what it is about that song but, it's annoying as heck to me. I only watched the vid because DH posted it and it had Star Trek in it. :) Otherwise, I would have stopped it immediately.

It has a very few parts in it that are decent. But, the majority of it sounds like a bus full of bagpipes crashed into cat farm.

D

doublehelix

SteveCNC":1ml4go8n said:
that's funny cause I actually like that song
Lady GaGa -- don't stop, make it pop!

Well, the woman on SteveCNC's video is Lady Gaga, but the singer of the song in the ST video is a woman named Ke$ha (what is with the spelling of her name?!?).

I actually went and watched the original music video to Tik Tok this weekend and it was awful. Just awful. Ke$ha is terrible at lip syncing. The Star Trek clips totally make this song. :mrgreen:

-dh

S

StarRider1701

doublehelix":ccvjjdln said:
Well, the woman on SteveCNC's video is Lady Gaga, but the singer of the song in the ST video is a woman named Ke$ha (what is with the spelling of her name?!?).

Yes, girlfriend also says this isn't Lady Gaga. Loved the clips, recognized every one. Didn't really like the song, but have to admit that the editing of the clips to the music was very creative and well done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: "...bus full of bagpipes crashed into a cat farm." :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

space_tycoon

I actually really like Lady Gaga.

Ke$ha's music, on the other hand, makes me want to go postal in a medieval sense.

Y

yevaud

space_tycoon":gx4affql said:
makes me want to go postal in a medieval sense.

Long hours, spotty pay, constantly changing horses, and delivering mail to illiterates? Ah, I dunno... ;)

S

StarRider1701

space_tycoon":2w2ww7ud said:
I actually really like Lady Gaga.

Ke$ha's music, on the other hand, makes me want to go postal in a medieval sense.

Ya mean you can actually tell the difference!?! :shock: :eek: :shock:

I can only refer you back to lost's very apt description... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS