World War Z movie

• Thread starter rocketwatcher2001
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rocketwatcher2001

<p>I just heard that a World War Z movie is in the works.&nbsp; Has anybody else here read the book?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I just heard that a World War Z movie is in the works.&nbsp; Has anybody else here read the book? Posted by rocketwatcher2001</DIV></p><p>I've been meaning to get it but it always slips my mind.&nbsp; It's had pretty decent reviews, IIRC. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

B

Bflowing

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I just heard that a World War Z movie is in the works.&nbsp; Has anybody else here read the book? <br />Posted by rocketwatcher2001</DIV><br /><br />I did, a few months ago.&nbsp; It was great!&nbsp; I keep waiting for a sequel. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rocketwatcher2001

<p>My brother told me that I would like&nbsp;it, more for the writing style than anything else.&nbsp; So I went to the library and got it.&nbsp; I couldn't put it down, it was one of the best books I've ever read.&nbsp; </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

schmack

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I just heard that a World War Z movie is in the works.&nbsp; Has anybody else here read the book? <br />Posted by rocketwatcher2001</DIV><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Wiki says the film is to be released in 2010. I'm not a big fan of horror or zombie/vampire novels but i think i'll give this one a look over anyway. Thanks.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="4" color="#ff0000"><font size="2">Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups</font> </font></p><p><font size="4" color="#ff0000">Gimme some Schmack Schmack!</font></p> </div>

R

rocketwatcher2001

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_ZWiki says the film is to be released in 2010. I'm not a big fan of horror or zombie/vampire novels but i think i'll give this one a look over anyway. Thanks. <br />Posted by schmack</DIV></p><p>I'm not a big fan of those either, back in Highschool i read almost every Stephen King novel, but I stopped after I turned 20.&nbsp; The book isn't really a horror book, it's about what&nbsp;the charicters did during a very horrible time.&nbsp; It was written in an interview format.&nbsp; Each chapter was an interview of someone, and they seemed very real.&nbsp; I've never read a book like this.&nbsp; I hope the movie is also done in an interview setting, I don't need to see the zombies during the war, but just the interviews 10 years after the Zombi War.</p><p>If it's a zombie movie, I won't bother to see it.&nbsp; I've never seen any of the Night of the Living Dead type movies, nor do I ever plan to.&nbsp; But if it's a movie just showing the different interviews, it should be worth seeing.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts