Wow! Perseverance rover captures gorgeous video of solar eclipse on Mars

Sep 15, 2021
Visit site
... and I got tired of waiting for them to dig deep holes instead of scratching the surface like a chicken, or go into a cave, the only places where microbes or larger life forms could be found over there.

They've been fooling around on Mars ever since I was in school, way back in the 70s. Now I'm an overripe 70 and will never get to see a Martian germ, not do I care to see one.

They're not in a hurry because they know about the Visitors and that finding a germ on Mars would be funny stuff, not worth the trouble. All they want is to keep everybody expecting to be shown a tiny bug and keep getting huge amounts of money through Congress, and if they find a bug it will be like what happened after they landed men on the Moon: the goal having finally been achieved, people lost all interest in space exploration and the NASA had to start begging for the money.

They also know the answer to the question that's always being asked: why, if they're here, don't they approach our rulers and solve all our problems with their futuristic technology.

The answer: we're a morally inferior humankind and would find it intolerably embarrassing to associate with people who are mindreaders, so they spare us the embarrassment. They communicate with very few people, in most cases telepathically. It's people at their same moral level, people whose life is "an open book". Moreover, the universal rule is that there's no free lunch and we must learn to solve our own problems. They will intervene openly only to avoid a nuclear war.

The Shadow Gov't. denounced by Hawaiian Congressman Daniel Inouye (see Unacknowledged -- An Expose` of the World's Greatest Secret, by S. M. Greer, M.D., with the entire movie based on it available at YouTube) keeps doing clumsy things. Now, all of a sudden they tell us that the ETs are impregnating our women. What about the outcome? We're kept guessing. Did they hire doctors who examined the offspring??? This sounds one million times more exciting than waiting to see a Martian cave spider, or even a lizard or a bat.

... and now, having let the cat out of the bag, I deserve something like a hero's medal, or at least the "Legendary" trophy here, without having to post those 50,000 messages, an unattainable goal unless you're immortal.

Last edited:

COLGeek

... and I got tired of waiting for them to dig deep holes instead of scratching the surface like a chicken, or go into a cave, the only places where microbes or larger life forms could be found over there.

They've been fooling around on Mars ever since I was in school, way back in the 70s. Now I'm an overripe 70 and will never get to see a Martian germ, not do I care to see one.

They're not in a hurry because they know about the Visitors and that finding a germ on Mars would be funny stuff, not worth the trouble. All they want is to keep everybody expecting to be shown a tiny bug and keep getting huge amounts of money through Congress, and if they find a bug it will be like what happened after they landed men on the Moon: the goal having finally been achieved, people lost all interest in space exploration and the NASA had to start begging for the money.

They also know the answer to the question that's always being asked: why, if they're here, don't they approach our rulers and solve all our problems with their futuristic technology.

The answer: we're a morally inferior humankind and would find it intolerably embarrassing to associate with people who are mindreaders, so they spare us the embarrassment. They communicate with very few people, in most cases telepathically. It's people at their same moral level, people whose life is "an open book". Moreover, the universal rule is that there's no free lunch and we must learn to solve our own problems. They will intervene openly only to avoid a nuclear war.

The Shadow Gov't. denounced by Hawaiian Congressman Daniel Inouye (see Unacknowledged -- An Expose` of the World's Greatest Secret, by S. M. Greer, M.D., with the entire movie based on it available at YouTube) keeps doing clumsy things. Now, all of a sudden they tell us that the ETs are impregnating our women. What about the outcome? We're kept guessing. Did they hire doctors who examined the offspring??? This sounds one million times more exciting than waiting to see a Martian cave spider, or even a lizard or a bat.

... and now, having let the cat out of the bag, I deserve something like a hero's medal, or at least the "Legendary" trophy here, without having to post those 50,000 messages, an unattainable goal unless you're immortal.
Nope. Recognition system doesn't work that way. Got proof?

I know some Hollywood folks who might be interested though. 😉

Sep 15, 2021
Visit site
That's not an eclipse. It's a fish egg they found in a Martian aquifer after the hatching, but they were unable to photograph the fish. I'm not authorized to reveal my sources.

Sep 15, 2021
Visit site
I'm sorry about going from serious to fooling around like how the NASA has been doing all my life. What was my duty was to reply to Mr. COLGeek that the testimony of a credible eyewitness is sufficient proof. Read the book and see for yourself, then watch and listen to the witnesses in the movie. Most of them belong to the U.S. Army or work or worked for its contractors, or for the CIA contractors, or are officers of the British Ministry of Defense, or astronauts, and one of them is a former British Minister of Defense. What more could you ask for. Stop dodging the issue and go for the evidence.

Latest posts