Wow! SDC Front Page link to forums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

THE SDC front page stories have a link to the Cold Fusion discussion the the Physics forum. OMG, they realize we exist!!!

:lol:

D

doublehelix

MeteorWayne":2e81agjw said:
THE SDC front page stories have a link to the Cold Fusion discussion the the Physics forum. OMG, they realize we exist!!!

Yep, this is something we're trying. I expect you'll see more of these links in the future.

-dh

V

vulture4

On my computer the link to the forums I can find from the community page is a button so far to the right it doesn't even appear on the screen. I've been a contribuutor for years and I barely found it. Please ---- make it easy to get to the the forum, or there's no point.

D

doublehelix

vulture4":1gw8uj73 said:
On my computer the link to the forums I can find from the community page is a button so far to the right it doesn't even appear on the screen. I've been a contribuutor for years and I barely found it. Please ---- make it easy to get to the the forum, or there's no point.

Hi vulture, what operating system and browser are you using? On both Firefox and IE, on my home computer and at work, the Community button is placed within easy reach.

Thanks,
-dh

A

a_lost_packet_

doublehelix":1snwz9lw said:
MeteorWayne":1snwz9lw said:

Yep, this is something we're trying. I expect you'll see more of these links in the future.

-dh

YAYS!

Now, let's hope it works!

give stats and clickthrus plskthxbunches... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts